• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What am I doing wrong?

• Thread starter DeletedUser32004
  • Start date

DeletedUser32004

I have fully functioning towns in both Uceria and Fel Drangyr. My progress in those worlds syncs fine between mobile and desktop. I started them both in the mobile app (Android).

Several weeks ago though I started a town in Houndsmoor, again on mobile. But on desktop that world is an option, but it tries to take me through the opening tutorial again. So I ditched it eventually. Then yesterday I started a new town in the 'S' world; same problem. It's not coming up. Any ideas?

Also, is there any way to shut off the opening tutorial?

DeletedUser27889

What is your user name for U and S? Are they the same, icejewel? It's possible you started a new game as guest. Support may have a better idea of how to fix it but personally I would try starting a world on PC and seeing if it shows up on your mobile account.

Also, make sure it's the same server. You could have possibly started a game on EN, we are US. I don't know how to verify on mobile the server but on PC it is shown in the task bar.

You cannot skip the tutorial.

DeletedUser31392

Also, make sure it's the same server. You could have possibly started a game on EN, we are US. I don't know how to verify on mobile the server but on PC it is shown in the task bar.

On mobile it is on the “Log In” page, at the top right there is a flag button that you can select the different servers on.

DeletedUser27804

I don't know, but this morning I have two established worlds that open with the start up tutorial. I opened a ticket.

DeletedUser32009

Have you linked your accounts to your fb page? If not maybe that will help