• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

what do you do when FoE is in the background?

Dursland

Since FoE is a game of waiting, what do you do when you're waiting on GE, collections, GBG, etc?

I like to watch tv/movies. I'm subscribed to Peacock, Amazon Prime, Paramount Plus, Hulu, and Disney+. Will soon swap the Hulu/Disney for a renewal of Netflix as there's a lot of new stuff I haven't watched.

Other than that I also have video games on my computer. I play DS, SNES, GBA, and PSP games. My favorites are the Dragon Quest series and Final Fantasy series - as well as Pokemon.

That's mostly all I do on the computer - FoE, watch tv/movies, and play video games.

PJS299

A lot of times when I am waiting, I stare off into the distance and contemplate my life decisions.

Most of the time I don't really do anything, I collect, check messages, do some fighting, and then get off. I am usually pretty busy in real life…

Darkest.Knight

I read a lot of news, compare bias between outlets and decide for myself what to believe. Tough to believe anything Putin has to say, a lot of his types around these days. I usually have a movie streaming in a window, pay a bit of attention to it. And I talk as much as possible when there's someone around to chat with. Time to make lunch, l8r.

PJS299

I forgot, I also spend time on the forums. I even recently made an account on the British forums, and the British FoE server...

Dursland

i started playing Elvenar and Grepolis, also watch a LOT of Simpsons
I used to play Grepolis! Got #1 in 5 different worlds. It was a very different game back then though. Servers were actually competitive. Nowadays all the good players band together in 1 team to win worlds. The game died about a year ago.

PJS299

I used to play Grepolis! Got #1 in 5 different worlds. It was a very different game back then though. Servers were actually competitive. Nowadays all the good players band together in 1 team to win worlds. The game died about a year ago.
I have an account on Elvenar. Don't play it, though. After FoE, it seemed too complicated. Or maybe I just didn't have the time... Made it a couple of years back. FoE and Elvenar at the same time.

Jackshat

If FoE is in the background, it's either because:

1. I'm plotting deviously with a spreadsheet, or...

2. I forgot to close it.