• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What effect has the Titan Great Building's had to open 1.9x threads

Lord Hamilton

Since the release of the new Era and the 3 Great buildings Hydra, Pegasus, and Centaurus, my 1.93 open thread has seen a +70% loss of activity due to the fact everyone main focus is goods and blueprints to construct and level these 3 buildings. Also placing a bid on these Great Buildings is a lock yourself in or lose your spot because of the high daily output of the buildings. Even after weeks i still see sellers receiving almost 100 FP's per 1 BP earned, but these numbers are slowing down. i am thinking about removing my 1.93 thread because of the amount of dead time it has shown. i am just wondering if others have seen this decline also and what if anything i could do to get the activity going again.My biggest fear is that any upcoming new era's will follow suit.

Ebeondi Asi

At this point I think you would be making a mistake. I play three Worlds fully, and am in Titan all three. Initially yes, it was a free for all lock your own spot. That gradually slowed down, and now it is rare for me to have someone jump on my mid thirties levels
I am using the standard 1.9X that are in my Guilds. or cross Guild.

What may have happened to your 1.93 is all those players found some new thread, like a 1.95 which is now very common (Arc 130)
So my suggestion is up your Arc and make it a 1.95 thread. Get competitive instead of quitting.

Lord Hamilton

At this point I think you would be making a mistake. I play three Worlds fully, and am in Titan all three. Initially yes, it was a free for all lock your own spot. That gradually slowed down, and now it is rare for me to have someone jump on my mid thirties levels
I am using the standard 1.9X that are in my Guilds. or cross Guild.

What may have happened to your 1.93 is all those players found some new thread, like a 1.95 which is now very common (Arc 130)
So my suggestion is up your Arc and make it a 1.95 thread. Get competitive instead of quitting.
I am at the 1.95 Arc rate, the thread has nothing to do with my Arc, i have tried a number of times to get members to agree on raising the amount. The issue with that is i have very high Arc members who bid and are fine with any amount i change it to, but the lower Arc members do not want to pay over their Arc rate. And yes i have tried to explain that you may pay more but you also pay less when posting your GB. As far as Birka world here you will not find Hydra GB's in a 1.9x thread unless it's only guild related and to help guild-mates. Actually there are a number of threads 3 of them going strong that only lock your spot.