• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What to do when you run out of paws?

MOAGLEE

What do I do when there are no more paws left on the board? Is it worth just clearing the board in hopes of more paws falling down? Or do I just spend my remaining moves getting as many chests as possible?

Also: when is it worth buying more moves as opposed to just progressing to the next level?

Last edited:

Kranyar the Mysterious

I've read that spending coins for extra turns when you know you can get at least two more paws to the bottom is the best way to use coins, vs. spending them on extra boosters. Spending on boosters as rarely as possible, and averaging using one booster every 15 games or so was also recommended as one of the better methods for having a chance at getting a second Eagle Mountain for free.

I doubt I will make that, since it seems that my boards have been fairly tough so far, but who knows. I'm currently averaging 4 paws per board, and I think I read that you need to average 5 to get a second building for free.

Zatrikon

And what's a good guideline number for the number of paws we should hope to get for each level?