• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What worlds are you on?

Aggressor

I'm planning on building each city with 90% wells and then when the next 3 worlds come out I may Join the 2nd or 3rd and just age up to CA or PE and use all my diamond mine worlds as passive income but at this point I have to build each one up with GBS and play these events for wells and shrink kits.
hmm very smart

Nicholas002

I'm planning on building each city with 90% wells and then when the next 3 worlds come out I may Join the 2nd or 3rd and just age up to CA or PE and use all my diamond mine worlds as passive income but at this point I have to build each one up with GBS and play these events for wells and shrink kits.
Love that strategy. That is probably the only way to really get near the top as a free to play player: get a good free diamond income on the old worlds, and start from day 1 on a new world. Good thinking :)

Daniel The 4ger

Wow that’s a great strategy!

Triopoly Champion

Love that strategy. That is probably the only way to really get near the top as a free to play player: get a good free diamond income on the old worlds, and start from day 1 on a new world. Good thinking :)
If you are playing in the beta world, there are always lots of diamonds for testing the events.

Triopoly Champion

and this has to do with this thread how?
It's just asking what worlds are we on and most players are pretty much on nearly every server with more than half of them being the diamond farms with the wishing wells. Maybe should ask which world is the main world of a player.

Beta server will never be my main, just a testing ground, since my main is on U.S. Mount Killmore, all other worlds are supporting that 1 as far as how the social networks function if the best I can swap the production rights of the continent deposit bonus in between my 2 worlds.

Stay Rita

hmm very smart

Right! Just takes time and patience! My plan is to get 21 worlds to IA and get all attack gbs to level 10 (during IA not sure to start arc grind just yet) but would like to go un into Indy and get PME units to farm GE and GBG. I don't REALLY see a need to complete the CS cities as that just another chore

Stay Rita

True That! My goal is when I am ready to start my main world is to reach Indy/PE on day one.

Stay Rita

Ive been farming diamond in the most recent worlds haven't touched any of the OG worlds yet waiting on those last since its harder to get goods on the most recent worlds. It's really fun to see how each world operates on its own. Also all the nice players I encounter :)

Aggressor

ve been farming diamond in the most recent worlds haven't touched any of the OG worlds yet waiting on those last since its harder to get goods on the most recent worlds. It's really fun to see how each world operates on its own. Also all the nice players I encounter :)
How many diamonds do you have?

Stay Rita

How many diamonds do you have?

I had 40K spent about 17K on gbs and summer villa on S and V (my two newest worlds) I know it's counter productive but I'm in it for the long game. If I can get 21 worlds running and make 300 on each world per week from GBG and GE that about 3,600 diamonds per week, 14,000 or 14,400 a month.

Stay Rita

30 SAM goods will give you all the goods you need to build Alcatraz, CDM, COa, and statue of hue and have about 500-1000 goods each to run GBG or GE it's crazy. Only problem is the patience needed to trade down that many goods but it's possible and very rewarding early on.

Nicholas002

30 SAM goods will give you all the goods you need to build Alcatraz, CDM, COa, and statue of hue and have about 500-1000 goods each to run GBG or GE it's crazy. Only problem is the patience needed to trade down that many goods but it's possible and very rewarding early on.
yeah, I buy SAAB and trade down.
1 SC set traded down = 64 Arc sets.
SC price on my world is 500, and arc sets are sold for 250-400 (noobs often overpay to get an arc because they get it before they know what they are doing, I did that btw)
so with enough customers and time, you could turn 500 FPs into 16,000-25,000 FPs.

Perhaps on a brand new world, buying FE and selling PE would be good?