• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] When this "Choose age for goods produced by Observatory" proposal will get implemented?

DeletedUser31592

Just because it was submitted doesn't mean it will be implemented. It just means that enough players found it to be a good idea that it 'passed' and will be/was submitted to Inno developers. From there, they can do what they want with it. They don't update the players.

It is ripe for abuse, so I'm fairly sure you will never see that happen.

ShadowWarlord

If this is an official forum for Inno, then they should acknowledge community input and clearly answer whether they are going to implement it or not. Otherwise, the whole "proposal" thing is a bad joke.
If this was answered properly we could have decided whether we should level our Obs or not.

DeletedUser3882

If this was answered properly we could have decided whether we should level our Obs or not.

No. You decide whether to level your Obs based on what age you are in (and will be..), what the needs of your guild is, and most importantly, if your Guild is active in GvG.

If you’re not in GvG, the secondary bonus of the Obs is worthless. With the abundance of the Arc throughout the lands (and moreso now with VF players producing Arc Goods) the primary bonus of the Obs is pretty much worthless.

Obs is a GvG building. It’s usefulness is in defense, not goods anymore...

ShadowWarlord

No. You decide whether to level your Obs based on what age you are in (and will be..), what the needs of your guild is, and most importantly, if your Guild is active in GvG.
If you’re not in GvG, the secondary bonus of the Obs is worthless. With the abundance of the Arc throughout the lands (and moreso now with VF players producing Arc Goods) the primary bonus of the Obs is pretty much worthless.
Obs is a GvG building. It’s usefulness is in defense, not goods anymore...
"VF players producing Arc Goods"! - You mean their goods GB (which does not include Arc or Obs) producing FE goods?
"It’s usefulness is in defense" - There is an upper limit on how much def boost you can get in your GvG tile. so, it does not make sense to level Obs for def boost. but if it were possible to select obs goods output era, Observers would go up to lvl 80 or 100 in no time.

DeletedUser3882

Which is why Obs really should be no concern for VF players.... Lower aged players should be focusing on this primarily, not the higher aged ones. Higher aged players have the Arc, and pay medals for their AA sectors.
Obs is obsolete for the upper ages.

(Edit: with players contemplating deleting Deal and replacing with Terracotta to save space, or otherwise.. The Obs only use in those upper ages is to replace lost defense for the guild)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

No because various types of proposals, suggestions etc. regarding this stuff have been mentioned a million times since then especially since AF.
What are we going to do with our AF/OF/VF goods?
Does it really make a difference? I'm still not sure why this digital data is so bothersome to people that it must be done away with like the plague.:D I'm just happy I don't have to spend my AF/OF/VF goods on GvG now so I get to keep them for guildmates and selling them if I want.:cool: