• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] When to move to TE?

DeletedUser27023

I have a few questions about moving from CE to TE. First I totally get that everyone plays the game differently. I just want some idea of when it’s okay to move to TE. I don’t even know if TE is fun or whether it’s much harder than CE. Not sure if I need a min amount of goods for the move, etc. Also wondering if there are any particular GBs that should be at any certain levels. Any general advice would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

Don't do it! :p
Seriously, TE is nowhere near as much fun as CE is. As soon as I realized this, I hotfooted it to FE. The TE troops generally stink on ice. IMHO. :D

DeletedUser26120

TE is terrible compared to CE. That's why I saved up all the fps and goods to skip it. I can move from CE to FE at anytime.

As for GBs you should have 90% attack/90% def and lowest GB should be 5. St Mark's, RAH should be 7-10, LoA can be a little lower. Stuff like Inno, Cape, AO, CDM, kraken - basically any GB giving FPs - should be at level 10 or higher.

If you're not there yet then stay in CE or you will regret it imo. And you may want to explore the idea of stocking fps/goods to skip TE entirely. For me it was around 3200 fps and average of 800 each ME goods, 1400-1600 of each PME and CE goods, and about 600-700 of each TE goods.

DeletedUser26532

As others have said, stay in CE, accumulate goods, forge points, and everything else and blow through Tomorrow.

I didn't know about how badly Tomorrow Era sucked and am currently trapped in it and i HATE it.

The units are abysmal.

Idon't build anything from the tech tree so I can't comment about the buildings.

I think Dursland may e over-estimating the need to have P great buidings at 10, sure it helps, but I wouldn't call that a necessity. But I do agree that attack should be at the full 90%, and all your GBs should be at least level 5.