• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Which to do you recommend Tower of Babel or Statue of Zues?

UBERhelp1

Ok, first off stop progressing in age. Second, the Statue of Zeus will be most useful to you.

Camp in an age for a while and build up GB and get better at GE (if you aren't in a guild that can unlock levels, find a new guild).

BruteForceAttack

I am in the early middle ages. Which building do you recommend I build?

Depends, do you fight at all or strictly only negotiate?

if you fight even little bit-- get zeus, otherwise go for loa/smb then maybe babel.

if you ask me...it is better to fight as much as you can :)

B-ILL

Yup - I like the fights - thanks for the input!!!
There is a guy how keeps plundering me and I would love to beat him but he looks much stronger than me.

Aggressor

@B-ILL there's nothing wrong with getting both. Once you have whichever you want or both and the Lighthouse of Alexandria, start putting forge points on The Arc wherever you can. The players at the top of your neighborhood probably have them. The sooner you get started on the Arc the better. And I agree with the others, stay put in EMA. There's no rush to research in this game. :)

Falconwing

Both. You need both. The Zeus you'll keep forever, the Babel you may end up deleting, but you'll get a ton of use out of it till you do. Both will help in GE, Zeus so you can attack till you can't attack no more, the negotiation to stretch how far you can go after that.

Emberguard

I am in the early middle ages. Which building do you recommend I build?
Zeus.

Babel is highly debateable because it depends on your playstyle as to how relevant it'll be. Zeus is always relevant unless you absolutely refuse to do any fights. You're going to needs attacking boosts to complete tasks during events if you're prepared to do battles

The sooner you get started on the Arc the better.
This is only true if you're prepared to snipe everything in sight straight away. If you're not sniping / profiting off neighbour GBs then getting an Arc is a big mistake until you've got at least 70-100 FPs daily. Getting it too early will double the time it takes to lvl up the Arc.

Super Catanian

@B-ILL there's nothing wrong with getting both. Once you have whichever you want or both and the Lighthouse of Alexandria, start putting forge points on The Arc wherever you can. The players at the top of your neighborhood probably have them. The sooner you get started on the Arc the better. And I agree with the others, stay put in EMA. There's no rush to research in this game. :)
Meme time:

New FoE player in the Forums: hi im new to the game and i wanna know what shou-

The well-known members: A R C

DeletedUser4441

Zeus NOW... fight fight fight.... Babel, later in ME when the goods from it at level 10 are very nice and at a 4x4 size a great use of real estate. Some may want to remove it later on if they go to the major attack boosts only phase (or even not building it) The babel is meh for population in any age, better to build an inno tower later if you need pop (and FP)

DeletedUser4441

Um, it doesn't produce Refined Goods at that age. Sure, the CA Goods are nice, but still...
This is true but you still need the unrefined...and especially once you advance a little further and the unrefined require unrefined to produce as well. I didn’t build mine until TE personally