• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] WHO IS THE IDIOT THAT CHANGED THE TRADES DROP DOWN BOX?

DeletedUser8420

WHO IS THE (ahem) PERSON THAT THOUGHT CHANGING THE TRADES DROP DOWN WAS A GOOD IDEA????

It is exasperating, irritating, aggravating, to do multiple trades now...you have to constant re-scroll through the list for every single one!!!!!

ok ok say this nicely....PLEASE PUT IT BACK SO WE CAN DO TRADES WITHOUT RAISING OUR BLOOD PRESSURE.... GRRRRRRRR....ok breathe relax...breathe relax....

DeletedUser27096

Yep, I agree and I think someone already complained about this or put in a proposal to change it back.

DeletedUser26965

I agree it's bad for players doing multiple trades across ages but for me I actually like it because 99% of my trades are within and around the current era I'm in so now I don't have to scroll down the entire list every time I make a trade. So in that vain I suppose a nice little check box to disable it would be a nice alternative to switching it back or at least keep the box where you last left it.

DeletedUser8420

When you are one of the main traders for your guildmates this is beyond irritating!!!
They must have hired someone new and thus fixed something that WASN'T broken in order to make it look as if they were doing something constructive when in fact they BROKE IT!!!!

DeletedUser26965

When you are one of the main traders for your guildmates this is beyond irritating!!!
They must have hired someone new and thus fixed something that WASN'T broken in order to make it look as if they were doing something constructive when in fact they BROKE IT!!!!

I hear ya, I really do, and I agree they need to change it, I just think leaving the box to where you last left it rather than changing it back would be beneficial to all players.

DeletedUser8420

I hear ya, I really do, and I agree they need to change it, I just think leaving the box to where you last left it rather than changing it back would be beneficial to all players.

That was the way it was before they messed with it....ok ahem ....I normally don't do conspiracy theories....but, are they actually doing some sort of a psy experiment with us as a guinea pigs...

I mean come on ...all of these ridiculous outlandish changes that are bad for the game....is there something else going on here ?????

DeletedUser26965

That was the way it was before they messed with it
Wait, I know it was like that before if you leave the window open but every time you went back to it after you close it it would default to the beginning, as it is now it goes to your current age every time you open the window so I was thinking of that and should have made that disticntion clear, so yes I like it when it opens the window to my current age, I don't like it when it keeps going back to that every time you make a new trade from different eras.

And yes I agree there is some rather strange things going on here.

Lucifer1904

WHO IS THE (ahem) PERSON THAT THOUGHT CHANGING THE TRADES DROP DOWN WAS A GOOD IDEA????

It is exasperating, irritating, aggravating, to do multiple trades now...you have to constant re-scroll through the list for every single one!!!!!

ok ok say this nicely....PLEASE PUT IT BACK SO WE CAN DO TRADES WITHOUT RAISING OUR BLOOD PRESSURE.... GRRRRRRRR....ok breathe relax...breathe relax....
You need a hug. *hugs Cass*