• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Who's your favorite Harry Potter character?

Which is better; Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?

• Total voters
The harry potter movies were mostly enjoyable except for deathly hallows - even as a two part movie it felt awfully rushed and lacking a sense of continuity. I think they just tried too hard to include everything from the last very large book and in the process everything missed a lot of context. I think the script needed more editing to make a story that flowed well inside their time constraints. Or having not actually read the books, maybe the last book really is just an awfully forced conclusion to an otherwise enjoyable series :p
Deathly hallows book was great. i do think that they screwed up the movie, so much information was left out, and really dislike how they did the battle of hogwarts. i am super excited for the tv show, and am hoping they put in a LOT of information the left out.

Ebeondi Asi

Someone tell Shamon they are having a conversation. Something he would not remotely understand.
He cannot read my critique since he has blocked me. so basically he cannot see my posts.
Which is actually funny as can be.LOL

Johnny B. Goode

Interesting that no one has mentioned Game of Thrones. I never saw any of the TV series. I did get a free preview of the first few chapters of the first book on my Kindle and almost fell asleep reading it. That was enough for me. Hunger Games and Twilight were more interesting than that. And that's not saying much.

Ebeondi Asi

Mentioning Deathly Hallows. so few really talk about Harry Potter had all three and what that signified? He threw the ring away, broke the wand. I forget what he did with the cloak.

stymie of Suwannee

Harry Potter is a Frankenstein monster made from chunks of plagiarism sewn together. It‘s a shame they split There and Back Again (The Hobbit) into three movies. Fairly well ruined it, as it being the arch type of fantasy RPG. Simple, nearly non-sequitur. Rawlings couldn’t write a simple story unless we all heard it as children.

PJS299

Harry Potter is a Frankenstein monster made from chunks of plagiarism sewn together. It‘s a shame they split There and Back Again (The Hobbit) into three movies. Fairly well ruined it, as it being the arch type of fantasy RPG. Simple, nearly non-sequitur. Rawlings couldn’t write a simple story unless we all heard it as children.
Um, sorry. Didn't get you there.