• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] why does brisgard

DeletedUser

stink so much?
No one trades.
No one communicates and worst of all, cant get a guild going....
When they threw all the people in there, did they account for too may noobs in one place?
I will have to build every single goods factory again...
its like no one is playing with anyone else.
That's like a comp game. I have those in the cd jewel case. (age of empires etc)
:(

DeletedUser1925

I guess I'd consider me a noob.... but I have not had any issue in trading in Brisgard... have all of the resources I need for the first era and never had to trade more than 1:1 for them.

DeletedUser

there are many neighborhoods and not all the same.
I had one successful trade, and a 2 : 1
Pretty much i have to manufacture or pillage the rest (which isn't much either). People are trading things from 2-3 ages up, and offering wine?
What i mean there is no equal footing in trade. Myself and the rest of the lower cave age must figure out how to acquire goods.
I did all that production in Arvahall and reached the Early Middle Age before i could trade successfully.
My point is that it is actually boring, like I have to do over everything again... alone...

DeletedUser34

No worries most of the time I think is that little bored Shepard boy watching his sheep