• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Why does INNO allow Unfair PVP?

Manicato

Some of this advice is okay, definetly try a friend request, dont kill your world though and definetly dont age up to colonial, that is gonna cost thousands of forge points and you want to get better attack, and more event building first as well as great buildings.
Also by learning from one world, it is like you said create another one and build and strategize differently. For example, in one world, I didn't open military pvp in research for awhile, it was slow going but worth my while. When I was ready to open it up, my attack was at a good percent and I was comfortable with my city defense, even though it could be a gamble a higher player can get through.

Now in one world in Iron Age, I have the ability to attack a higher neighbor and win, because of having learned from the other worlds and staying in Iron Age to grow that city. I tell new members it is possible to defeat a higher scoring neighbor in battle.

DARK4SE

Apologies for not responding to this post and everyone who replied. Shortly after I made this post I was FINALLY recalled back to my job after 10 months off. I haven't had much time to play. Thank God! Back to work! :)

Anyway, I have gone through everything you all said. I feel crappy that I came off strong but.....I understand more now. I have a great guild with players who have helped me a TON!! Still, INNO should do better at making a BETTER game manual, how to play for newbs, etc... Other than all of this I am enjoying the game much more now that someone told me how to play better. Thanks everyone for reading and responding.