• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Will Inno fix the quest line overview?

DeletedUser12063

A recent update made the quest line overview dysfunctional. It can't be used like it once could to do recurring quests or any quest rapidly. The update claimed it was improved, but the problems with the quest line were brought up when it was Beta tested. Is this problem going to be fixed or is making the quest line dysfunctional Forge of Empires' idea of an improvement to the game?

Questing was built into the game and making such a drastic change in the performance of the quest line overview is very unfair to players who have designed their cities to do heavy questing strategy.

I have loop (heavy questing strategy) cities on all US servers that are multi shrine of knowledge with leveled up Chateaus, except for Angkor. I've spent a lot of money, time and work making it that way and don't see any sense in continuing to play the game or spending more money in Angkor if the quest line isn't returned to function properly, like it did before the so called improvement.

DeletedUser

According to the Changelog for the next update, they are at least fixing the part where you had to scroll down after filling a quest.

DeletedUser12063

Thanks, that's a big plus

They also changed the timer so it requires a longer time to click abort. It behaves as if there is an intentional pause until the color gets added to abort. I don't see any benefit in making something as boring as looping take more time than it originally did. It takes twice as long now, after their so called improvement.