• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Will they make it so you can only get attacked with other units from your age or lower?

I am in future era, but have people from arctic. oceanic, and virtual future in my neighborhood making it near impossible to defend my city let alone attack any one.

The advantages of higher ages should be access to GB that give you more attack power, but to have units with more power as well makes buildings that give defense seem meaningless vs units of much higher age then yours, all ready bad enough that daily quests hard to do with having to beat players that have much stronger units then your own.
If not then I suppose ill have to choice but to design my city to not be plunder able.

wolfhoundtoo

When they went to the new hood system they did indicate that there would be one hood (or could be one hood) that spanned multiple ages.

To answer your question though: no there are no announced plans for them to be limiting attacking units to the defending city's units. I don't believe there are hood prizes in the summer event (?) so you will have to hope you move out in 2 weeks.

I presume you are being plundered which is the issue since being attacked costs you nothing if they don't plunder. How are you fixed for tavern silver? You could throw up the shield for a few days (maybe they get bored and get used to skipping you).

DeletedUser29726

Pretty sure hoods stay fixed for summer because of the wheel being shared.