• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event 2022 Feedback

Johnny B. Goode

When you look in inventory what does an assembled Nutcracker have as far as usability ?

The trash can ? The locked symbol ? or the Antique Dealer ?
I assume you're talking about the Nutcracker Guardhouse and not the Nutcracker. If so, it shows either the locked symbol or the Antique Dealer trade symbol, not the trash can.

Ebeondi Asi

Locked in the inventory only means it is 'currently not available to be sold. Locked or not you can select it to be placed in your city.
You can unlock anything locked in inventory by checking the little box top right(next to a picture of a lock) on the inventory pop up. to changed any item from locked to unlocked or the rerverse

Last edited:

Emberguard

Am I missing something
Yes. The something:
image0.png

ParsleySage

Glad you asked. Maybe not an infinite amount of placement, but an infinite amount of generation. However, if you spent just the right amount of money/diamonds, you could (in a fairly short amount of time) create a spawning process that would generate LOTS of children (NG) buildings. So yes, you're on the right intellectual track. you just have to decide how much you want to spend, and how rapidly you want the children to spawn.

I will also add - It's not theoretical either... (hint).

When the event gets released, a few minutes with a spreadsheet and some math will help you equate what you're willing to spend with how many you can get.

Then get out your checkbook in case you want to write a 3 digit number to Innogames, GmBH.

Thanks "VVB"....

View attachment 19930
I never buy anything for cash and I'm never able to gather enough diamonds to actually do anything worthwhile with them. I can't afford to purchase items with real cash, so, frankly the special events are rather useless to me. I do play them, but the prizes aren't really worth turning my kingdom upside down and jumping through hoops to keep that usually keep me from winning in the end. I love the new "faces", but you don't offer them very often for those with no money. I know you have to get money to survive, but I'd appreciate it if you could throw a few more crumbs to players like me who can't afford to pay but who are loyal supporters of the game in other ways.

Pericles the Lion

I never buy anything for cash and I'm never able to gather enough diamonds to actually do anything worthwhile with them. I can't afford to purchase items with real cash, so, frankly the special events are rather useless to me. I do play them, but the prizes aren't really worth turning my kingdom upside down and jumping through hoops to keep that usually keep me from winning in the end. I love the new "faces", but you don't offer them very often for those with no money. I know you have to get money to survive, but I'd appreciate it if you could throw a few more crumbs to players like me who can't afford to pay but who are loyal supporters of the game in other ways.
I can't tell you how to feel about the event buildings, but I will suggest that the game remains free-to-play. Real money, whether to purchase diamonds or event passes, is simply a "lubricant" to accelerate a player's advancement.