• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wishing Well - What did I get???

DeletedUser

Was anxious this morning as I had a new "mystery prize" waiting for me at the Wishing Well. I clicked on it, it rewarded me with... what? The icon appeared to be goods but I don't know what kind. I keep a spreadsheet of my goods so I can see what I need to finish out the age, etc. so I checked it against my inventory and found no increases. Sooo.... did I get anything? Is there a way to find out? If not, can we have a way to find out, like in the event log or somewhere?

Thanks!

DeletedUser10324

when you click on the well you should see the rising bubble to tell you what you've received - I got 10 brick (I believe you will get goods from the era you are in) could you have gotten forge points and it just added to your balance?

DeletedUser

when you click on the well you should see the rising bubble to tell you what you've received - I got 10 brick (I believe you will get goods from the era you are in) could you have gotten forge points and it just added to your balance?

Wasn't forge points. Still haven't figured it out. Thank you for the reply though.

DeletedUser5556

You may need to refresh screen before it will show in inventory.