• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Won GBG battles but lost points

time4coffee

I won GBG battle but after it was over, but the points score, I don't know what to call where it says 42/70, went down. This happened 3 times, Each time I won with at least 4 units left in good shape, most more. Is there something about battles I am missing that a victory is losing points for my team.

If it makes any difference we are attacking another teams province. I stopped battling and at least got my teams points back with some negotiations. I thought the battles went well but I don't to risk losing points for my guild if I do battle.

barra370804

refresh the page, I've noticed that sometimes after attacking/negotiating the total did not go up, but after refreshing it did.

Emberguard

From Beta
Nope, they lose half the progress (rounded up). A flag/progress will only be removed if they lose all adjacency to an owned sector. So let's say you have adjacent sectors A, B, C, and the guild owns A and B and has some progress on C. If sector B gets acquired by another guild, the flag/progress on C would be gone (assuming they don't have any other adjacent sectors to C).

Progression points towards provinces are not lost over time. The only way to lose progression is either when your guild loses all adjacent provinces (to the province you were attacking) or after another guild was faster in taking it (in which case your guild loses half of its previous claim).