• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Worms, etc.

DeletedUser9808

Being you do keep our various timers going even when we are offline, can people other than neighbors, friends, and guild mates access our area? I recently have been motivated or polished by some in none of those categories and don't want to worry bout the security of me playing my game?

DeletedUser

People other than friends, neighbours and guild mates can visit your city but should not be able to motivate, polish, attack or plunder. If you have been motivated or polished by people that aren't on those lists it might be worth contacting support to query this.

DeletedUser2145

The only instance I can think of this happening is if said player -was- in your hood, guild, or friends list when they did this, but were removed afterward (either cancelled the friendship or quit/got kicked from the guild, or a merge moved them out from that hood). In this case you would see their action toward you but you would not be able to return it.

Otherwise, as Hippocratia said you can send in a support ticket (simply right-click anywhere on the game screen and choose contact support) so that it can be looked into.