• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Yggdrasil tree not motivated ?

I'm not sure if this was addressed anywhere, couldn't find anything in the forum .. although in Beta, it was reported to developers on March 22
I have a Yggdrasil tree in most of my worlds .. I think the lowest is level 7. the problem is that they don't always get motivated, even though my event history says that "player (name) tried to motivate but there was nothing to motivate or polish"
I thought this was supposed to be fixed, but as of about 30 minutes ago, I again had to self aid my tree. what's the deal here?

Last edited:

Lormarc

I reported this to support. Their response was "We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Forge of Empires. We are aware of the issue and it has been forwarded to our development team." Other players cannot motivate your settlement buildings. Until it gets fixed you can use a self aid to motivate.