• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Yggdrasil

• Thread starter DeletedUser27848
  • Start date

DeletedUser27848

I have a Lvl 3 Yggdrasil. But for about 10 months I quit playing this game.
Now I have resumed playing and the Viking settlement is replaced with Fuedal Japan.
Will I still get upgrades for Yggdrasil by completing Japanese settlements?

WinnerGR

Not until you finish Feudal Japan and start the Viking settlement again or you could wait till it comes up in the antiques dealer .

DeletedUser37581

Now I have resumed playing and the Viking settlement is replaced with Fuedal Japan.
You will only get Yggdrasil upgrades by completing more Viking settlements. At the completion of any settlement, you can choose between Vikings and Feudal Japan for the next settlement.

DeletedUser

When you go to start a new Settlement, look for an arrow (I think) button pointing to the right. That will give you the option to start the Viking Settlement instead of Feudal Japan. You have this choice each time you start a new one.

UBERhelp1

To build off of what everyone has already said, there is a screen that pops up when there is no settlement running, and you will first see a screen for the Feudal Japan settlement. Midway down on the sides, there are arrows that let you select different settlements.