• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

You have no actions Left

Cosmic Bread

There is a quest that requires you to polish anther players building. But when I got to a city it says I have no actions left. How do i get actions. I was looking it up and some people said you can only use once a day but its been a couple days and i still cant use it.
.1651760732568.png1651760877117.png

Kranyar the Mysterious

They have to be friends or neighbors or in your guild in order to aid them.

The only player's you can attack are those in your neighborhood (if they've researched Military Tactics). If you've attacked a neighbor in the last 24 hours, you cannot aid them until 24 hours have passed. Makes no difference to the timers whether you choose to plunder them or not.

Cosmic Bread

They have to be friends or neighbors or in your guild in order to aid them.

The only player's you can attack are those in your neighborhood (if they've researched Military Tactics). If you've attacked a neighbor in the last 24 hours, you cannot aid them until 24 hours have passed. Makes no difference to the timers whether you choose to plunder them or not.
i have friended him does that mean I need to wait 24 hours after I have friended him?

Kranyar the Mysterious

i have friended him does that mean I need to wait 24 hours after I have friended him?
No, if that is the case, then it is as the others after me said... he has no buildings available for polishing or motivating.

If you are new to the game and haven't settled on a "permanent" guild, I suggest that you try guild hopping. Basically you join a guild, go through the guild list and aid everyone (this will get you coins and an occasional blueprint), then quit the guild, join another guild with open joining, and repeat. You can only join a guild once a week, but that is the only limit to hopping. Great for getting coins and blueprints when you are new. Also good for goods too if you look and can find some unfair trades in your favor.

Guild hopping will also help you with the quest requirement.