• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

zero attrition rate in GBG?

FriarTuck

Laste night I fought some battles in GBG and soon noticed that my attrition rate was not increasing. I fought longer than I usually do--till way past my bedtime--and still no increase. Chan anyone explain attrition rates esptcially zero ones?

iPenguinPat

Laste night I fought some battles in GBG and soon noticed that my attrition rate was not increasing. I fought longer than I usually do--till way past my bedtime--and still no increase. Chan anyone explain attrition rates esptcially zero ones?

Siege camps reduce your chance to gain attrition by 24% for neighboring sectors. If you have 5 siege camps touching the sector you are fighting, you will never gain attrition.

4SC is almost as good @ 96% (although for whatever reason, it seems closer to 93-95% (when you track attrition gained) instead of 96%.)

FriarTuck

Thank you! I am just cannon fodder for my guild but I enjoy doing it and look forward to--maybe Feb??--when I should get and elephant. I guess I have no control of the number of siege camps, but I'll remain on the lookout.