• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Pericles the Lion

your wrong about that totally. it happened to me so why would i waste my personal time coming to this quagmire of B. as i said others in my GUILDS have had problems too.
Feel free to disagree but every board has four of the possible five colors. Tbh, I wish that some did have three (or even less) because it would make building high-value chests even easier.

Last edited:

tstar99

It's too late now to be of much use. but an easy way to speed things up is to stack up boxes so that you drop several at a time. Then, when you pop the box to start them dropping, speed click outside of the game window as many times as it takes to clear all of the rewards. Then, click to reenter the board. If you have a bunch of boxes to collect this will save precious seconds.
i sometimes destroyed a third of the board and it doesn't mean anything in advancement of the round or ultimate game

Sharmon the Impaler

It's too late now to be of much use. but an easy way to speed things up is to stack up boxes so that you drop several at a time. Then, when you pop the box to start them dropping, speed click outside of the game window as many times as it takes to clear all of the rewards. Then, click to reenter the board. If you have a bunch of boxes to collect this will save precious seconds.
Ditto on this , I have been doing the same and it does save time on the gold tickets.

Pericles the Lion

i sometimes destroyed a third of the board and it doesn't mean anything in advancement of the round or ultimate game
I'm not sure that I understand but, if you are talking about popping a single-color group that wipes out 1/3 of the board (and thus creates a 6-star chest) it most certainly does mean something in terms of progress. Popping the blocks generates progress points and dropping the created chest creates more.

Sharmon the Impaler

Unrelated but another deliberate slowdown you can get around is the quest aborts. Good if you are doing 2 or more at the same time. Have both that need to be swapped back to the quests you want on the bottom of the list. Abort the bottom one and immediately abort the middle on too. Jump back down to where the bottom one comes in and clear the aborts from there. (DO NOT CLEAR FROM THE MIDDLE). The quests will come in much faster without the 3 second delay so you may need to practice. Count your quests and stop just as the first one shows up. The other one will show up right after and you will have swapped them out in 1/3 the time. Click on the top abort once if that needed swapping too. It will be the correct task , 3 for the price of one.

I hate that I make a six star green chest and I get supplies. 60k of them. I HAVE 11.2 MILLION SUPPLIES IN INDY I DONT NEED MORE. Just give me something half decent already. Hallo and winter event were much better in this regard

jaymoney23456

View attachment 21251View attachment 21252

Also:
View attachment 21253 Pretty sure that's backwards. Aren't lightnings supposed to be super rare? lol
I think I'm going to use them all on my last board and try to get rid of all but one color, or make a giant rectangle on the bottom. Will post pictures.
Getting 18 lightning would mean the player bought extra with the wildlife coins-still makes no sense to ahve 10 of the leafs 18 lightning and no hammers though it could be a reflection of spending lots of hammers to get the board pictured above lol

PJS299

Getting 18 lightning would mean the player bought extra with the wildlife coins-still makes no sense to ahve 10 of the leafs 18 lightning and no hammers though it could be a reflection of spending lots of hammers to get the board pictured above lol
18 lighting and 10 lines are from the Rival. Would have more if I did all three, but I only did two, and I spent some. (Why the Rival wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be)

The green square happened by itself. I made a few pops, and it just showed up.

jaymoney23456

18 lighting and 10 lines are from the Rival. Would have more if I did all three, but I only did two, and I spent some. (Why the Rival wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be)

The green square happened by itself. I made a few pops, and it just showed up.
That seems pretty unlikely that it just showed exactly like that without you doing any work to make it like that. Would make sense that you spent hammers getting it like that especially since you had 0 hammers left and those were the easiest to get from the rival quests lol Seems like you would have spent some leafs and lightning along the way if you were trying to complete the rivals so I don't buy that those are left over after completing 2 rival questlines. The rival questline was super lousy and was designed to try to get players to spend as much as possible. It was in no way designed to benefit any players and it was certainly as bad as many players think it was!

Sharmon the Impaler

That seems pretty unlikely that it just showed exactly like that without you doing any work to make it like that. Would make sense that you spent hammers getting it like that especially since you had 0 hammers left and those were the easiest to get from the rival quests lol Seems like you would have spent some leafs and lightning along the way if you were trying to complete the rivals so I don't buy that those are left over after completing 2 rival questlines. The rival questline was super lousy and was designed to try to get players to spend as much as possible. It was in no way designed to benefit any players and it was certainly as bad as many players think it was!
I did one Rival and I got half of what he got. What is your issue dude ? You constantly spew hate for the game but you stay here disrespecting the game and everyone in the forum, What is your point exactly ?

Pericles the Lion

Anyone that tried to complete the Rival quests knows how much they helped with progress. On the two worlds where I'm playing the event my progress is at 725+ and I'm well within the silver league. I spent only 500 diamonds on each world for coins to finish the Rivals. How are you doing? :cool:

KeithOfTheForge

Anyone that tried to complete the Rival quests knows how much they helped with progress. On the two worlds where I'm playing the event my progress is at 725+ and I'm well within the silver league. I spent only 500 diamonds on each world for coins to finish the Rivals. How are you doing? :cool:
I was surprised at just how much progress was added through the Rivals. Earlier in the event, I didn't even think I was going to finish one Flamingo Paradise. I ended up finishing three Paradises and also have three Serene Animal Crossings. I purchased the gold box at the beginning and I did spend a little $ today for a few extra tickets to get to that third Paradise (800 paws).

Xenosaur

@KeithOfTheForge ...
I don't want to hijack the Wildlife topic, but just bring this point to bear in regard to your personal "epiphany" about Rival.

SO Yes both you and @Pericles the Lion are bringing good points in here about Rival - to keep that thought in mind. Rival will be essential for the special event tools it offers for Saint Patrick's day, too. 3 new "accelerators" are in the new SPD that are literally "required" for higher league placement, where the "good stuff is". So it's good you're thinking like that now, because the trend is going to continue.

Rival for SPD has 2 events. You'll need both and should finish both for maximum traction for your try to get into Silver, or Gold league.