• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

captain987

I completed all three Rivals, and only spent 500 diamonds (roughly 5-6 days worth of diamond farming). I am comfortably into silver at ~1.9M with 3 tickets and 3 golden tickets left to play. I would have liked to get 2 maxed Flamingos (975 progress), but I don't have enough to make it there. Overall, I think this was a great event as it was definitely skill based, but probably still gave Inno a good profit. The Wildlife event sets a high bar for this year!

That seems pretty unlikely that it just showed exactly like that without you doing any work to make it like that. Would make sense that you spent hammers getting it like that especially since you had 0 hammers left and those were the easiest to get from the rival quests lol Seems like you would have spent some leafs and lightning along the way if you were trying to complete the rivals so I don't buy that those are left over after completing 2 rival questlines. The rival questline was super lousy and was designed to try to get players to spend as much as possible. It was in no way designed to benefit any players and it was certainly as bad as many players think it was!
Rivals were great for me. I didn’t finish any, but didn’t spend diamonds and still got a ton of additional progress and three level 1 gator things which are still awesome buildings that replaced some of my other stuff. Even if you don’t spend, they are still quests for free stuff.

Graviton

Five cities, level 11 Flamingo in all of them, no diamonds spent. It was a near thing in one of them, but I got it with my last golden ticket. Did only incidental tasks from the Rivals, no more than the first five or so of any of them.

Just An Observer

All I wanted from the event were three Tapir Level 2's. Got them and called it good! When a player has a powerful city already, all one is looking to do is add a few extras to help the cause. The Tapir frags for D boost did that nicely.

Now to see what the St. Patrick's Day has in store!

UBERhelp1

Only if you want to go for silver or gold league. You can easily come out of the event with the main building, tons of free rewards, and still only have completed 7 towns.

xivarmy

Only if you want to go for silver or gold league. You can easily come out of the event with the main building, tons of free rewards, and still only have completed 7 towns.
Oh I know. But I think 2 main buildings is also within reach in it for instance (they only have 7 levels after all). And that is not a lazy process.

Good chance I do want silver minimum in one world as it has 3 archdruids from last year and I'll want as many upgrades as are reasonably accessible to those.

But by golly do I *HATE* this event style, even if i can do quite well in it :p

UBERhelp1

Oh I know. But I think 2 main buildings is also within reach in it for instance (they only have 7 levels after all). And that is not a lazy process.

Good chance I do want silver minimum in one world as it has 3 archdruids from last year and I'll want as many upgrades as are reasonably accessible to those.

But by golly do I *HATE* this event style, even if i can do quite well in it :p
It's definitely possible. 650 progress. But you can also just get as many as you want and let the league buildings finish off the rest.

If you want 3 platinum upgrades, you could just do 10 towns and complete the 2 mini challenges.

Sharmon the Impaler

3,251,000 in Q but a huge 250,000 pt jump in the last 4 hours kicked a lot of people into Professional. 27.650 diamonds was the cost with 1 Rival.

Darkest.Knight

I haven't saved up 20K diamonds in quite a while, I tend to spend some on every event to get a few extras. Having looked at the St. Patrick's Buildings I'd guess it will be expensive as well.