• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Aristarchus1

1. A question about math and odds for the winter specials

It's pretty simple math. Same odds both buildings 1 x 75% + 5 x 25% = 1 x 0.75 + 5 x 0.25 = 0.75 + 1.25 = 2.00 Therefore you need 15 of those (15 x 2 = 30 ) to get on average all the fragments for 1 up or 1 reno kit. (both needing 30 frags each) Basically with 15 of these buildings...
  2. feedback for Winter event 2023

There are 18 boxes, so the average number of boxes to guarantee a full key are 9 boxes or 10 boxes (actually 9.5) . This means 95 stars daily needed on average, to unlock the key. But with 50 stars given daily, there is only (50 / 95 ) ^ 32 , chance to complete the calendar just by luck ...
  3. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Not only that, but the spikes have also blue defence. So, they are much better than Greater Ritual flames or Tacticians lvl2
  4. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Inno should have a setting so that in GBG after each fight, the army auto-refreshes with 100% healthy preselected units
  5. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Totally agree. The real challenge would be to have a time limit of 32 minutes for these 32 Rival quests. Then, it might have required some previous prep and alertness, to speedrun the Rival. But still, there would be many speedrun shortcuts: Example to spend 10-20 million medals or so, to...
  6. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Great little event. I finished all 32 quests and GE5 in less than 50 min, Tuesday morning with no prep. I only spent - 2-3 'Finish All Supply' kits ( Arcane Tarot is farming them) - and 2 recruit unit packs (since I got dozens of those in the Hallo event.) The prizes were decent for 50 min...
  7. Anyone else struggling with getting motivation/polish/ aid after Hallo event ?

I agree bro. They should also put other buildings that make Mass Aid kits, besides the nutcrackers.
  8. Anyone else struggling with getting motivation/polish/ aid after Hallo event ?

Ok, boomer. Now, what makes you think that I care about credibility in a random game forum ? LMAO. No one made you a spokesman, of all people who read this thread. Besides, it's my thread here, and if you don't like it, never reply again. You use swear words like 'crap', and I don't like...
  9. Anyone else struggling with getting motivation/polish/ aid after Hallo event ?

I am lucky I am not so dumb , as most of the above discussions make those players seem to be !! Besides, this is my thread. If you don't like it, get out of here
  10. Anyone else struggling with getting motivation/polish/ aid after Hallo event ?

You are right about red defence, but probably all enemy units would get killed if you hit them first with 186700 % attack. If they get to hit you, yes, you die. But you can make a city with 1750 Sentinel Outposts lvl 2 and 2000 Daunting towers. This way, you 'only have 100000% of attack (a...
  11. Anyone else struggling with getting motivation/polish/ aid after Hallo event ?

No need to wait 20 years, if you are a billionaire and spent 5 million bucks on getting hundreds of thousands of Daunting Towers, few days ago, when Daunting Tower was the Daily Special. Did you miss that ? Then, bad luck, now you wait until 2043 to gather all the DT fragments from your...
  12. Anyone else struggling with getting motivation/polish/ aid after Hallo event ?

You are totally wrong. It would take only 1 day and big buck spending to gather thousands of Daunting towers, since Daunting Tower was offered as a Daily Special in this Hallo event. No spires necessary for Daunting. You should just kept spending when Daunting Tower was the daily special. Bad...
  13. Anyone else struggling with getting motivation/polish/ aid after Hallo event ?

I found a configuration more than 15 times stronger, than his. (My theoretical city has almost 186700 % Red attack versus his just 12000% ) . Check my post above. TLDR: you should have endless supply of money for the Hallo Daily specials of Daunting Towers and then place 3734 Daunting...
  14. Anyone else struggling with getting motivation/polish/ aid after Hallo event ?

Nice analysis, but you forgot that Golden Spires need a lot of population per square. In Titan it's 1717 population needed for each spires. So, those 912 titan spires would need 1.5 Million population. That's easy since we have 3734 - 912 = 2622 available squares. For other buildings...
  15. Jumpin Pumpkin motivation priority?

Hi. I actually made a discussion topic about this, https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/anyone-else-struggling-with-getting-motivation-polish-aid-after-hallo-event.45816/ and it has now reached 11-12 pages. I also complained about this, but we figured out some solutions...