• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. planetofthehumans2

[Question] At what point should you not level the ship/festival to 300?

You wake up with a solid 5Q, but you'd have to spend 5Q to level them up to 300 and wait 5 hours for those to get to 8Q again, surely it would take less time to just wait out the last 3Q with level 250 buildings? Like at what point should you just wait it out rather than pushing to 300? depends...
  2. planetofthehumans2

Submitted BG's Influence

Make sure you give a full explanation of your idea Currently: You have to collect the BG and then collect the next N buildings you want the BG to influence, or collect all will randomly choose buildings to influence. Proposed idea: You pick what buildings you want the BG to influence, and when...
  3. planetofthehumans2

Discussion: How important is aiding in FOE today?

Back a few years ago, SOK cities were all the rage and you couldn't get enough friends to aid all of those little buildings. Now with more event buildings that do not need aiding or are more efficient to take the place of sok and with the self aiding kits, is aiding still as important as it once...
  4. planetofthehumans2

Auto Battle....Auto Negotiation?

Would it have you simply pay goods to win, or will there be a chance that you may fail? Will you pay 1.5/2/3 times goods attrition multiplier of each good to account for attempts? Would you use this feature? Would you negotiate more knowing it was as fast as autobattling with twice the attack...
  5. planetofthehumans2

[Question] First Railgun in battle gets -20% attack

I just noticed this the other day while I was in GVG. Always the first railgun to attack will have a -20% attack nerf. Is this new?? Has this always been here??
  6. planetofthehumans2

Tomorrow Era GB #2

It's still a mystery and enigma to most, even though it's been 6 months since TE was released. :rolleyes: With Future Era quickly approaching (probably gets delayed until 2016), does anyone think we'll get the 2nd TE GB before then? Any info out there regarding either?
  7. planetofthehumans2

PME Quest: Stainless Steel

Pay 30 steel. ? Hidden Reward, ? Hidden Reward. Does anyone know what the rewards are? After I got burned in prog, I'm extremely hesitant about giving away goods. :mad:
  8. planetofthehumans2

The Masterpiece

ME Quest - The Masterpiece. Requires you to pay 50 lux materials and sell one ME residential building. Does anyone know what the hidden reward is? I've gotten burned too many times from quests in this game....
  9. planetofthehumans2

"Fair Trades" Explanation?

Obviously I get where 2 SA goods takes the same amount of coin/supply as 1 IA goods. But I'm in the upper ages now and things are starting to become more grey. Hell I'd argue that Modern and up are far worth 2 previous age goods just because modern uses an extra good to create it (CA). But the...
  10. planetofthehumans2

Swords and Sorcery

Requirement: Gather 60000 supplies Have 7 rangers or 7 riflemen Seriously Inno? I don't even have either of those military factions researched. Riflemen are not even in my current age (CA). I'm 180 FP away from either of these. Usually the game doesnt give quests which you dont have the...
  11. planetofthehumans2

Brewery Animation

What is that man doing in the brewery?? Sweeping? Putting something in a keg? I try to zoom in and stare at him, but I cant figure what this crazy guy is up to.
  12. planetofthehumans2

Hood Changing

My first week in the game I was put in a hood with 50+ people in it. My second week in the game I was put in a hood with 15 people in it. My third week my hood remained nearly the same with a couple people switched out. Now I'm in another hood with 50+ people in it (including people in my...