• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Ebeondi Asi

Ban you! game

I ban you for being agreeable!!! :mad:
  2. Ebeondi Asi

Ban you! game

I ban you for not knowing the correct word of fear of banning is Apagorefteiphoba
  3. Ebeondi Asi

Feedback for the History Event 2024

I'm looking forward to city boost for fighting in GbG. Fully ready. :cool:
  4. Ebeondi Asi

Feedback for the Enhancements Coming to Quantum Incursions!

Sad that you see the sign and being obessive-compulsive (my guess?) you have to click on it. ..Every time. o_O Most everyone else can manage to ignore such a thing....
  5. Ebeondi Asi

If you hover over each type of bottle it will pop up a note telling you what it is good for I would comment there are now really a lot of different new bottles from this event! ( I have eleven different ones now, and I'm certain there are still more ) All sorts of varieties with different...
  6. Ebeondi Asi

Ban you! game

I ban you because no one should ever be banned for speaking or (in this case) writing the truth. Instead they should be banned for cheating lying stealing prevaricating bullying cruelty, harming others, deceiving others, etc. Since we all do those things.. we all should be banned..... But at...
  7. Ebeondi Asi

What is driving people away from FoE?

Are you sure??? :p
  8. Ebeondi Asi

I have to say a new player coming to the Forums reading players constantly whining and griping about every little thing would drive them away..
  9. Ebeondi Asi

Are the QI buildings going to change with the next QI championship?

Probably not. I doubt any player knows for certain. But I think it is not likely.
  10. Ebeondi Asi

Feedback for the Enhancements Coming to Quantum Incursions!

Already placed my first Quantum expansion.. Looking forward to more... (I play on PC, seems some or all Mobile users yet to find them in Menu)
  11. Ebeondi Asi

Feedback for the Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits

The Event building Buccaneer's Bay made one per day. The Buccaneers Bay and base building Trading Post fragments came from the Cartographer. I had 27 to 30 Buccaneer bay and Archdruid in each City. And used them everyday. Now I am dropping some Buccs and all Cartographers since the main real...
  12. Ebeondi Asi

You should also be looking in a mirror when you tell yourself that. ;)
  13. Ebeondi Asi

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

What is in the Nodes is randomly chosen by the program. No 2x ballista is just a coincidence.
  14. Ebeondi Asi

Feedback for the Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits

All the limits to 100% Coin Boost bottles did for me was make me start to switch around some previously desirable buildings for better ones as i get them' A bit annoying for me but not as terrible as for newer players. I already have over a Trillion Coins on one World,Nearly a trillion on a...
  15. Ebeondi Asi

I play three full time equal Titan Era City/Worlds and yes it is getting harder to do. (If I had know how much the work would grow I would never have started so many cities.. bit now I would have a very hard time giving up any of the three as the work load increases. Though I may have to in the...
  16. Ebeondi Asi

State of Forge message...

If they do, it certainly will be different and include way more ways to need to spend Diamonds.. That is a certainty.
  17. Ebeondi Asi

State of Forge message...

*%il$ $&. G*$%d. It's the new thing for 2025 we will ALL be cussing about... ;)
  18. Ebeondi Asi

MAKE GB'S GREAT AGAIN

That would be a huge improvement!
  19. Ebeondi Asi

QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

True. The problem is each one takes a long time to complete the main building. I have no feeling that others should not have it, nor that I should get it free , or some nonsense of fair playing field, Rather it was a surprise, and it was a free gift for some. If Inno would have had something...
  20. Ebeondi Asi

I've decided to play the Event. The graphics are interesting to me. not the usual Foe style, but still interesting. I need to remember the rock paper scissors, and what the three level of difficulty really mean. Ubernerds video is pretty good.