• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for the Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits

You can use shorter cycles to sell them and make more room. Assuming the beta antique dealer changes come through you may have interest in moving more items a day through to have coins to buy the big shinies.
  2. What is driving people away from FoE?

Not true! There are 1 leg stools! Ultracompact things that let you rest pretty much anywhere purportedly. Some of them also have a second purpose as a walking-stick. I've looked at them before out of curiosity. Never decided to get one though.
  3. Feedback for the History Event 2024

It seems like we may only be able to win the limited ones during the event - the building that used to make those ones is announced to have lost that ability but I don't know what its new stats are (12 hours before the event opens and building stats still aren't available on an official post...
  4. Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

Egypt is the only one of the 5 settlements i liked. 3 manual fights a day and you can skip all the nasty "show up 3+ times a day" crap that the other settlements ask of you. Mughals is by far the worst for me - only finished like 2 playthroughs of it total i think. The ~5 days before you even...
  5. Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

And an image of the kind of city you're looking to hit towards the end:
  6. Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

It seems you're nitpicking details mostly. But in the event you're actually frustrated: 1-2) You can beat any easy army with the starting troops - no praying for particulars. While it's obviously preferred not to lose a unit, you won't be using those units for most of your fights anyways. So...
  7. Feedback for the History Event 2024

Say what? I see no QI symbols on anything? Edit: Ah I see, yesterday it was posted on beta that there will be one (including on some of the generated buildings not just the league building). But the knowledgebase articles has not been updated yet.
  8. Venus Carbon

If you have room you're willing to use for say 10 Venus Carbon Synthesizers, feel free to move on up. If not, you might want to stick around for another week or two and make some of what you'll need in Jupiter.
  9. Feedback for the Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits

*snicker* I'd thought they'd given up on this change since it took so long to make it from beta to live. I guess perhaps the strategy was to wait til Buccaneer's Bay was "old hat" so that bait-and-switch accusations were less of a concern. Funnily just this past week it was discussed again...
  10. Dragon Drone vs. Rail gun

They did at the time of the railgun nerf. As bad as you think they are now, they were worse ;)
  11. Dragon Drone vs. Rail gun

I'm relatively certain recharge was there from the start. The later adjustments to rail gun were to lower its stats - it used to be a beefcake to make up for firing every 2nd turn. Then they lowered that a bit. Because in a world where boost wasn't out of control having a very durable unit...
  12. Quantum Incursions - Strategy

1) No huge purpose. You can in later levels as a leader also designate a path to try and coordinate your guildies. 2) Your players could announce it in a thread if you need to know specifics. When you go to choose which troops and goods you can see how many people total have chosen each...
  13. Dragon Drone vs. Rail gun

Interestingly it does not ignore Force Field however! (which was added after powershot - initially only on AF+ units but retroactively added to the hover tank instead of Reactive Armor making them the unquestioned king of the FE hill)
  14. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

championship.
  15. Attrition-How high can you go?

3000% in InA/PE is relatively easy. It used to be difficult. Now it only requires a little determination. It's not trivial like I decide today I want it and tomorrow I have it. But as there's ample buildings that suffice to fill the ~2% atk / tile and now that's starting to be exceeded, it's...
  16. Attrition-How high can you go?

The point is not the attainability of the neo marble gateway - which briefly had been a source of consternation for me because of just how good it was and how hard to get a significant amount of without $$$. Incidentally said neo marble gateway is the building to possibly hit 6k boost in...
  17. Attrition-How high can you go?

It used to be not easy at all to hit 3k in indy/PE. Required tiling specifically fall fields pretty much with nothing else good enough. Used to be my very longterm goal for my camping city. Think I was closing in on 2k back then before inno jumped on the power surge train. Now there's things...
  18. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

I'm not sure in the case of SAT vs SAJM if you'll be able to move a significant ongoing volume at any ratio. Beyond your own usage volume needed, the CSoA may well count as "0" goods produced ;) But if you do want some previous goods it sure beats having to leave another building an age...
  19. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Part of that depends on if you want specifically ranged units (stage) vs random (pyramid). And your valuation of previous era goods (stage) vs current (wonderland)
  20. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Also possibly 1 through Rival (got 2 through rival on beta but I suspect they'll remove one of those for live) - and almost certainly stage of ages upgrades through rival.