• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Sharmon the Impaler

I've got 2 planted atm .

Silver with 300+cushion

0 energy

Going with 54 / day and breaking glass with quest line + daily + any incidents .

Did pretty well in Rivals ..... too many negotiations and I just remembered if I had burned all 4 levels of GE those would've auto-completed . Darn it !
Still, not bad at all lol

HardWire

for the Rivals finish all supply production items can be gotten from finishing the first 4 quests of the Polynesia settlement, then abandon it, and do it again each day. It takes about a minute to get those first 4 quests done. Cool down is 12 hours so you can do it 2x a day.

Zatrikon

Maybe Inno can hire some actual game designers to make some actual game-like events. It doesn't feel like a game anymore, just an activity. Click here. Now click there. Now click this thing. Now click that thing. Merge "games" are about as interesting as a two-piece jigsaw puzzle.

jaymoney23456

Maybe Inno can hire some actual game designers to make some actual game-like events. It doesn't feel like a game anymore, just an activity. Click here. Now click there. Now click this thing. Now click that thing. Merge "games" are about as interesting as a two-piece jigsaw puzzle.
or even just bring back the more relaxed events like the spring event, forge bowl, archeology/old haloween event. I mean as fun as spending 20 min every day looking at dumb little gems is, I have other things to do besides be on FOE all day.

Ebeondi Asi

You can relax while totally ignoring the next event then. Which I plan on also ignoring fully.
Aside from the History Event's cartoonish characters, it involves little to lust after. But rehashes the card game from Halloween

You can relax while totally ignoring the next event then. Which I plan on also ignoring fully.
Aside from the History Event's cartoonish characters, it involves little to lust after. But rehashes the card game from Halloween
The silk weavers emporium gives 85% atk in GBG and 35% def in GBG all in 9 squares.

That seems unfeasibly high-you sure its 85% attack and more defense for GbG for a small side building that the main building gives fragments of?
Yes. It gives 20% Atk + 30 Atk for GBG + 35% A/D for GBG. and it also gives 25 blue Def and 12 FP in 9 squares and doesn't require a road

would bet that gets nerfed before hitting live
On spoilers it was good then it got nerfed then it got buffed again. doubt they'd do another nerf. BTW Trailside smithy will be in silver league. I see a big rush for silver and gold as gold nets you 2 spawners both of which produce good buildings. I would say this event's gold league is the best gold league ever.

Edward _MMXIII

Anybody have a [full] quest list?
For rivals I did 31/32 ...... gaining wind and breaking wind ( pun intended ) was just asking too much from this F2Per .

I'm on 24 timer with questline

League = Silver with 400 cushion

0 energy

Red dot 16 or 17

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

Inno has discovered a way to cheat at the mini game. I have received 100 energy as a my "keys" for the daily quest the past 3 times in a row and have had the past 6 boards have a max of 2 fire keys but 2 even had only one key. Not even bothering with support because they will say that it's normal to hit a 10% chance 3 times in a row.

frrrosty

Inno needs to accurately state the odds, because they are NOT what they claim. The top Gold Chest states 24% odds of getting the Daily Special, when in reality, the odds are less than 10%. Having opened 12 Gold Chests stating 24% odds, guess how many daily specials were won? ZERO. At 24%, which is close to 1 in 4, I should have won 3, but 2 at a minimum at least. The game is RIGGED.
Then there's the Green pieces. Turn after turn after turn, the game gives red, red, red, red, some blue, but no green. COINCIDENTALLY, I can't open any chests at all because I have no green keys, and that is the one color the game simply won't give. AGAIN, the game is TOTALLY RIGGED. But, I'm sure the Inno scoundrels aren't losing any sleep, despite knowing full well they are cheats.

Sharmon the Impaler

Inno needs to accurately state the odds, because they are NOT what they claim. The top Gold Chest states 24% odds of getting the Daily Special, when in reality, the odds are less than 10%. Having opened 12 Gold Chests stating 24% odds, guess how many daily specials were won? ZERO. At 24%, which is close to 1 in 4, I should have won 3, but 2 at a minimum at least. The game is RIGGED.
Then there's the Green pieces. Turn after turn after turn, the game gives red, red, red, red, some blue, but no green. COINCIDENTALLY, I can't open any chests at all because I have no green keys, and that is the one color the game simply won't give. AGAIN, the game is TOTALLY RIGGED. But, I'm sure the Inno scoundrels aren't losing any sleep, despite knowing full well they are cheats.
It's worse than that. I odds posted are total fiction. I just got 3 X energys instead of keys for the last 3 daily quests @ 10% chance of it. They wiped out my red keys for the past 4 days. They have very little morals it seems.

Pericles the Lion

Inno has discovered a way to cheat at the mini game. I have received 100 energy as a my "keys" for the daily quest the past 3 times in a row and have had the past 6 boards have a max of 2 fire keys but 2 even had only one key. Not even bothering with support because they will say that it's normal to hit a 10% chance 3 times in a row.
It's worse than that. I odds posted are total fiction. I just got 3 X energys instead of keys for the last 3 daily quests @ 10% chance of it. They wiped out my red keys for the past 4 days. They have very little morals it seems.
You're complaining about getting 100 Energy instead of 10 keys? :rolleyes: