• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Oswyn the noble

Just donated to the incursion. Ooof expensive! Just this one time. I rather pass this action to the guild founder. Im err rather frugal in how i spend my resources.

WANDERERthe

Please read about Quantum Incursions here and give your feedback below.
Are they going to fix the bad Intel that's on ? Icon under Specials/boosts
Or make it more clear
there are buildings that boosts Att/def from your main city (Forgotten Temple) & (Tourney Grounds)

Dursland

I built QI boosts buildings and a lot of then & IT'S BUGGED they did nothing Same Att/Def
Victory Pillars give boost to red only.
Monuments give boosts to blue only.

So this means only monuments will apply to blue nodes and only victory pillars will apply to red nodes.

When you open your army display screen, what's shown as default is the red boost. You have to enter battle in a blue node to view your blue boost.

My settlement is full of monuments and it works fine. I destroyed the boss on level 6 and I'm steamrolling over the level 7 nodes.

Big-Bendz

Not sure if this was answered (didn't read all the notes). You can have 2 free chests for completing many actions, BUT if your team doesn't complete round 1, you get ZERO free chests because the chests don't pop up and are unavailable. BOO.

Dursland

Not sure if this was answered (didn't read all the notes). You can have 2 free chests for completing many actions, BUT if your team doesn't complete round 1, you get ZERO free chests because the chests don't pop up and are unavailable. BOO.
If that's important to you then you may want to look for a bigger guild.

dburg

Guild completed level 1 for the first time, unlocked level 2, but I can't access it when I click to go up a level. What gives?

Blatantlybiased

On my main world, through two incursions, these are the numbers:

10,000+: 12
5,000+: 30
1,000+: 137
500+: 205
100+: 470
10+: 772
1+: 922
0: 3863
Updated numbers through three incursions:

10,000+: 22
5,000+: 56
1,000+: 182
500+: 255
100+: 523
10+: 814
1+: 965
0: 3818

The total number of participating guilds (progress 1+) increased by 4.7% in the 3rd season, with 43 guilds that had not participated in the first two incursions giving it a try in the third. Increases at the 10+ (42), 100+ (53) and 500+ (50) levels were fairly comparable while the number with 1+ but fewer than 10 remained almost identical (151 vs. 150), suggesting maybe most of these new participants liked it enough to make a significant effort and reach higher levels of progress, passing up the ones that had already tried it and quit before reaching 10. The guilds that were already making a serious effort (progress 1,000+) continued to progress, almost doubling the numbers that have reached 5,000+ and 10,000+.

So, it looks like QI participation is slowly increasing and does not seem to be losing many. Maybe encouraging?

Blatantlybiased

I kinda like the way QI is set up to be honest. It needs more details and updates and adjustments but the concept is good.
I agree that, for what it is trying to accomplish, it is set up pretty well. However, I still don't agree with the underlying goal it is trying to accomplish. Inno has expressly stated that they intend to make the tiny number of elite guilds the central focus of game play and give only them a chance at meaningful special rewards. Like the GBG championship format, QI is set up to accomplish that. I speculate that it's a mistake to cut out the solo players, the casual no-requirement guild members and new starting players who aren't yet strong enough to get into an elite guild from meaningful participation, but it's their money and I'm sure they've done the research to back up their decision.

FoE will reach, if it hasn't already, the same point that all games eventually do. When they run out of ways to add anything really new to the experience and there's nothing to do but keep inflating the power of the rewards, inevitably, the overachieving players who have been there, done that and accomplished all there is to accomplish will lose interest and move on to another game. In my opinion, the players who can keep the game growing and flourishing are the newer or more casual ones who are still accomplishing things for the first time. It seems an odd choice to exclude the latter group from meaningful participation to focus on keeping the former group happy. But again, it's their money and I assume they've done the research to back up their decision. Time will tell whether I'm right or they are.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

I would call myself an elite player. and all Quantum has done is seriously harmed my interest in playing Forge of Empires all together. The real problem is due to having done only Viking Settlement. I never liked doing the settlements. And now either do them (even though they take months each to finish) or forever? remain a second class player for Quantum in my top Guilds. I see no point of dropping down to a weaker Guild. So I will remain in my Guilds until I can no longer fit in due to failure to keep up with Quantum. and then just quit playing) There are currently no alternatives to having the Settlement buildings I can see. So I am doomed to second class status due to Quantum.
I was leader in going for GE 5 fighting. I am waiting for city boost on GbG. since I now have equal stats for city and main fighting boosts
but Quantum as it stands is IMO a soul sucking pile of dung. And my interest in playing Foe lessens with each additional season of Quantum offal

The worst is the resetting of the little town each season. it takes six days to get the town fully functional. then there is zero time to get the fighting stats up without spending a huge amount of real money. all to vanish after three more days? I see no point what so ever in doing that Sisyphean task.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

Forgotten Temple and Tourney Grounds can provide pretty sizeable boosts in the meantime
The normal number of each (one) help in the first few levels.. Once you get to two stage fights. it's all over.
And as Sharmon mentions. it is rather hard to have more than two tourney, and even two are hard to have each season

Sharmon the Impaler

They better listen to the players this time , this will wipe out most players and force them to leave the guild they are in if they are active in QI. How did you think this would go Inno with ZERO buildings giving a QI boost except 6 that take about 2 1/2 years to get them all and temporary garbage that can't keep up ?