• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

AAA12AAA

Halfway through the season, I see a lot of players not getting very far. and with the QI town vanishing end of every eleven day season, I bet fewer and fewer medium players will bother as time goes on. The top Guild players will still like it some. It is also very hard on smaller Guilds
To make it even reasonably interesting for most players, Inno needs to cut the in town building costs across the board 50%. Leaving the rewards as they are now. Remove the negative happy from the decorations.
And let the QI town remain functional for at least three of the six seasons to end of series. So only two from scratch towns need to be built in a series. I believe those changes would really help make QI a bit more reasonable.
And another nice touch would be introducing Event buildings with good amounts of QI fighting boosts in the next few Events.
If Inno does not make it easier to play? I think QI will be mostly ghost towns.
What holds back is the price of Q Actions (QA) you cant go around it unless spending diamonds (villas are not that huge of a boost). Building settlement isn't rocket science would get better with experience but the price tag on QA is the wall.

As an incentive, especially for the smaller guilds and ESPESIALLY for the Solo guilds, would of helped to have an individual score board with meaningful prizes. Speaking about smaller guilds, I'd say 3 players is a minimum to cover all the troops as I am sitting now shooting 1 point a fight.

Yea I get the notion lets horde everyone in big guilds, establish social connections, get married and live happily ever after making FoE a social club which you don't want to leave. Well F... that!
Solo Guild is where all the fun is, in a bit masochistic way but still) You should try it)

Pericles the Lion

Yea I get the notion lets horde everyone in big guilds, establish social connections, get married and live happily ever after making FoE a social club which you don't want to leave. Well F... that!
Solo Guild is where all the fun is, in a bit masochistic way but still) You should try it)
I've never been in a solo guild because I cannot think of a single reason to do so.

Ebeondi Asi

The shaft of white light rising, shows where you are, You can go to the next open Node. Each gap in the string costs 2000. additive. And if you wish to go back... same. Every move forward or back each space moved is an additional 2000. I have paid as much as 18000 for one move over several spaces.

jaymoney23456

Costs of construction of any building have always been deducted as soon as you place it, no matter how long it takes to finish construction. Maybe that's why they made the euphoria penalty a cost instead of an attribute signified by the mad face and red negative number. Maybe they wanted the euphoria to be deducted immediately so you could not construct one if you didn't have enough. I got caught by this too, by the way, and was very irritated by it, but I can see at least some logic behind it, even though I would have done it differently. It's definitely not clear on first look, although you could figure it out if you were on the lookout for a curveball like this.
You don't produce happiness like you do coins and supplies for example. So, it doesn't make sense that it would be a cost.

WillyTwoShoes

I'd like to ask again...

I'm curious as to why anyone would want to move backwards to a cleared node using their limited action points?
I can't figure out why that is an option...
??

Ebeondi Asi

I'd like to ask again...

I'm curious as to why anyone would want to move backwards to a cleared node using their limited action points?
I can't figure out why that is an option...
??
There are full squares/rectangles of Nodes.. connecting all the way around so players can enter both directions. Some might decide To switch.
Also there are boost node off the main path. Some may decide to go back to work those. No one has to. It is just an option.

WillyTwoShoes

There are full squares/rectangles of Nodes.. connecting all the way around so players can enter both directions. Some might decide To switch.
Also there are boost node off the main path. Some may decide to go back to work those. No one has to. It is just an option.
ty!

frrrosty

This whole qi is a load of crap. It takes happiness to build decorations??????????????? So I build amphitheater and that used up all my resources, so it's a catch 22. By the time i have enough supplies to do ANYTHING, given the 10 hour cycle, the qi will be over. I sold off a dwelling, but the euphoria didn't increase, and I got nothing back for the sale. This seems to go against all the "rules" of FoE. NOW, I can't even sell the amphitheater since I don't have enough euphoria! What genius came up with these rules? TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUDICROUS! What are they smoking over at Inno? SERIOUSLY, DUDE, that some FUS.

Last edited:

frrrosty

What REEEEEALY irks me, is that some toilet monkey at Inno actually gets PAID to come up with this absolute garbage. YOU BEEN HAD, INNO, FIRE THE LOSER.

I, for one, absolutely REFUSE to buy 1 more diamond as long as my money is paying this moron's salary. I will play free, and that's THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

This whole qi is a load of crap. It takes happiness to build decorations??????????????? So I build amphitheater and that used up all my resources, so it's a catch 22. By the time i have enough supplies to do ANYTHING, given the 10 hour cycle, the qi will be over. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUDICROUS! What are they smoking over at Inno?
Think of it like a puzzle. Build to produce people then build to make them happy. Then, build to produce supplies/coins so you can produce goods/units. Work towards making the settlement marginally stable then start working the map. Then, start adding more people, more happiness, more coins/supplies/goods/units. Start working on boosts. Progress further on the map. It's not that difficult and spending diamonds is not required.

Or, ignore it and forego the rewards. It's your choice

frrrosty

What REEEEEALY irks me, is that some toilet monkey at Inno actually gets PAID to come up with this absolute garbage. YOU BEEN HAD, INNO, FIRE THE LOSER.

I, for one, absolutely REFUSE to buy 1 more diamond as long as my money is paying this moron's salary. I will play free, and that's THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You think you came up with a reeeeeeealy clever plan to make more money, but you LOST money on me.