• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the GBG Championships

captain987

I thought the Wyverntide Smithy's level-based road requirements were strange. Will other buildings have similar road requirements?

xivarmy

I thought the Wyverntide Smithy's level-based road requirements were strange. Will other buildings have similar road requirements?
The first QI reward has a similar thing. Requires a road for the first 9 levels, the 10th (the golden one) does not require road any longer.

jaymoney23456

Unless they changed the required fragments/what you get by placing 1st,2nd, and 3rd it is incorrect to state that you need 3 victories to get lv 1 building. For the first 2 championships a victory gave 3k fragments, 2nd place 1k fragments, third 500 fragments and 7500 are needed for the lv 1 building and another 7500 for lv 2. That meant you could have one win 3k, plus 4 second place finishes for another 4k and one third place finish for another 500 to make 7500. Other combinations would work also but the point is that only 1 victory was required.

jaymoney23456

I can't think of any other building that needs a road at lv 1 or an early level and then doesn't need one at a later level.

Sharmon the Impaler

Unless they changed the required fragments/what you get by placing 1st,2nd, and 3rd it is incorrect to state that you need 3 victories to get lv 1 building. For the first 2 championships a victory gave 3k fragments, 2nd place 1k fragments, third 500 fragments and 7500 are needed for the lv 1 building and another 7500 for lv 2. That meant you could have one win 3k, plus 4 second place finishes for another 4k and one third place finish for another 500 to make 7500. Other combinations would work also but the point is that only 1 victory was required.
They didn't say it was needed , they only said that 3 victories gets you a level one. It's an announcement not a white paper. There are 28 possible unique combinations to win the level 1 , much better to just show the main way in the announcement .

jaymoney23456

They didn't say it was needed , they only said that 3 victories gets you a level one. It's an announcement not a white paper. There are 28 possible unique combinations to win the level 1 , much better to just show the main way in the announcement .
You really are dull, aren't you! The normal way to look at an announcement that says 3 victories will get one a lv 1 tower is that 3 victories are needed for it. Not saying you do need 3 victories for lv 1 tower. Just that the announcement makes it look like you do.

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

Will they ever rotate back to the older fragments? Or is it just another event building i will be 400 short on forever.
Some players asked support and were told that they would eventually rotate the previous ones back into the rotation but a couple asked just today and were told that it wasn't a certainty as to whether you would see them again or not. Guess we will see.

PJS299

Didn't want to make a new thread, so I'll just put it here.

Does this ever happen to anybody? It goes away when I reload, but it's strange.

Screenshot 2024-04-03 12.43.22.png

Edit: I'm having all sorts of problems lol

Just went back to city and got this

Screenshot 2024-04-03 12.58.59.png

Last edited: