• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

jaymoney23456

How high must Red be (?) ..... I am @ ~1500% on both ends in Virtual v ridiculously high Blue stats in Space Age
Haven't been in VF in a while so not sure how it is there anymore-I have over 3k attack stats now in SAAB. Yuo don't need the 3 star battles to make crystal league also. So, if you can beat same age fights you are fine and even the previous age battles will work for crystal league if you buy extra fights with medals.

Amitola1

This is a general observation. It has come to my attention that members in a who are in BA are considered to be IA for the purpose of GBG using IA goods to erect buildings. Those same members and any IA member who have not researched "Military Tactics" are not able to participate in GBG. Even if a guild, with no IA members, which should exclude the use of IA goods, becomes handicapped with policy. This policy needs to be changed.

Sharmon the Impaler

This is a general observation. It has come to my attention that members in a who are in BA are considered to be IA for the purpose of GBG using IA goods to erect buildings. Those same members and any IA member who have not researched "Military Tactics" are not able to participate in GBG. Even if a guild, with no IA members, which should exclude the use of IA goods, becomes handicapped with policy. This policy needs to be changed.
Bronze age may not participate in GBG , do not allow BA members into your guild. Military Tactics needs to be researched in Iron Age before they can assist. Question them BEFORE you accept them, whether they have done Military Tactics. If not then don't accept them. This one is on you, not on Inno to correct.

jaymoney23456

Bronze age may not participate in GBG , do not allow BA members into your guild. Military Tactics needs to be researched in Iron Age before they can assist. Question them BEFORE you accept them, whether they have done Military Tactics. If not then don't accept them. This one is on you, not on Inno to correct.
Some days I wish there was an ignore button for GbG that one could check where you couldn't see GbG or anything related to it including the rankings, which would remove the irritation of GbG from one's game experience, if only temporarily.

WillyTwoShoes

Gotta agree with Sharmon's response to your post on this one. If your are in an open guild like the one I belong to you just learn how to deal with it. Closed guilds exclude many players including those you describe for just those reasons.

PJS299

Something needs to be done about bots.
This is not possible in ten minutes. (They took the whole map)

Screenshot 2024-04-25 09.15.33.png
Screenshot 2024-04-25 09.15.48.png

We have 4 top ten guilds on this map, yet somehow one guild took THE WHOLE MAP IN TEN MINUTES?

We get crazy lag. They don't They can hit 5 sectors at the same time and take all of them in seconds. They get to our HQ in two minutes and lock us down.

PEOPLE ARE USING BOTS!
This one guild had triple VP of other guilds? Wonder how that happened.
Screenshot 2024-04-25 09.21.48.png

Edit: Also have multiple videos of them working on 3 sectors at once and taking them all in about 15 seconds. And this is after they had taken the majority of the map, so attrition would be crazy.

Last edited:

Flynn013

All this bot talk got me thinking. There are 54 (my count may be off by a couple) sectors on the map that can be taken. Each one requires 200 advances totaling 10800 advances to take the whole map. A guild with 40 active players at the start that can fight to 100 attrition average and diamond rushes everything could get a total of 20000 advances at 20% attrition. I'm sure the top guilds have more than half of their members on at the start and can easily fight to much higher attrition than that. Seems like it would be pretty easy to take the whole map in minutes if no other guilds could or cared to compete at that level.

Pericles the Lion

Something needs to be done about bots.
This is not possible in ten minutes. (They took the whole map)

View attachment 21514
View attachment 21515

We have 4 top ten guilds on this map, yet somehow one guild took THE WHOLE MAP IN TEN MINUTES?

We get crazy lag. They don't They can hit 5 sectors at the same time and take all of them in seconds. They get to our HQ in two minutes and lock us down.

PEOPLE ARE USING BOTS!
This one guild had triple VP of other guilds? Wonder how that happened.
View attachment 21516

Edit: Also have multiple videos of them working on 3 sectors at once and taking them all in about 15 seconds. And this is after they had taken the majority of the map, so attrition would be crazy.
"4 top 10 guilds"?? This was embarrassing. Green marched across the map before your guild could get beyond the sectors adjoining your HQ? 5 guilds didn't even show up.

I posted last season that my guild took the entire map (much like what you experienced this morning) in 11 minutes because we had 57 players on at the opening. We had 56 this morning and accomplished the same thing. You see cheating. I see a very well-oiled guild that showed up prepared to win.

Btw, attrition is not an issue at the opening when it is shared amongst 55+ players.

PJS299

"4 top 10 guilds"?? This was embarrassing. Green marched across the map before your guild could get beyond the sectors adjoining your HQ? 5 guilds didn't even show up.

I posted last season that my guild took the entire map (much like what you experienced this morning) in 11 minutes because we had 57 players on at the opening. We had 56 this morning and accomplished the same thing. You see cheating. I see a very well-oiled guild that showed up prepared to win.

Btw, attrition is not an issue at the opening when it is shared amongst 55+ players.
Green guild locked us down in about two minutes. They got all the way across the map in about 1 minute and took all the surrounding sectors just after that.
About two minutes in, and (keep in mind that they already had taken sectors around red too):

Screenshot 2024-04-25 18.03.05.png

I don't think you understand how impossible it is to take three sectors at the same time in less than 10 seconds. Even with all 50 people on, it's not possible

Amitola1

Waited to reply till the new season. I think this is an INNO issue. We chose to have an open few rules guild. We have 2 BA and 2 IA members with a total membership of 20. I just checked and all 20 of us are listed as being participants in GBG, I don't know if the 2 IA members have researched "Military Tactics" or not but will assume they have. That means the 2 BA members should not be listed as participants and not have any donating buildings they have should be donating to our treasury. I repeat this is an INNO issue because with the changes to GBG it creates a handicap for guilds who would like to help new players learn the game.

jaymoney23456

@Pericles the Lion @Sharmon the Impaler @Johnny B. Goode @Flynn013 @UBERhelp1 @NWWolverine @85gt @Sunslinger

If anybody is skeptical, please PM me. I have recordings of them taking multiple sectors at a time in seconds.

https://streamable.com/rbbzup https://streamable.com/3eogwg

Sorry for website, can't upload directly to forum.
This is another reason among many that GbG is getting pretty trashy these days. Matchmaking is also very suspect in how it pairs guilds also.

Amitola1

@Pericles the Lion @Sharmon the Impaler @Johnny B. Goode @Flynn013 @UBERhelp1 @NWWolverine @85gt @Sunslinger

If anybody is skeptical, please PM me. I have recordings of them taking multiple sectors at a time in seconds.

All I can say is WOW. Watched them both. 15 secs to take 1 sector and 1:33 mins to take I lost count of how many they took.

Pericles the Lion

I watched your recording. I'm seeing them take A3B and B3A in 20 seconds each. 40 players can do that easily.

Pericles the Lion

This is another reason among many that GbG is getting pretty trashy these days. Matchmaking is also very suspect in how it pairs guilds also.
Matchmaking is not an issue on the battlefield that @PJS299 displayed. He says that 4 of the 8 guilds are "Top 10" on his world. The issue is that 5 of the eight don't want to participate, two gave the open a half-hearted attempt at best and the remaining one rolled up map facing almost no resistance. If three "top 10" guilds don't want to give it their best effort how can INNO do a better job of matchmaking.

UBERhelp1

How many players are in this guild? And when was this recorded? Right at the start of GBG?

[EDIT] - Just checked. It's 79 players, with 90% of them doing fights daily. That's pretty good. The players in the guild are doing close to a thousand fights per day each, and I'm just not really seeing this as anything that guild could not do.

If you can prove it was just one of those players fighting? Then you have something to work with. But especially if this was when GBG opened, this doesn't provide any proof that they were cheating.

jaymoney23456

anything to find some reason to convince yourselves that bots aren't an issue is what I see with 95% of the posts here. I hope more and more players stop giving a crap about GbG. Once its down to 2-3 guilds that even bother with it then maybe it will be at the point when Inno realizes it needs to change.