• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Pericles the Lion

Same for me. I am at quest 26, quest ticket in queue. It is the coin that will be tricky.
"Tricky" is putting it mildly. Rival #1 had quests that had us use the extra move option a total of 9 times at a cost of 585 coins (9*65). Assuming that Rival #2 and #3 are the same it will take a grand total of 1,755 coins to complete all of the extra move Rival quests. This is just about equal to the total number of coins that we can collect during the Event. Completing one Rival questline without spending diamonds is definitely possible, perhaps even two. Three, however, is very unlikely.

UBERhelp1

"Tricky" is putting it mildly. Rival #1 had quests that had us use the extra move option a total of 9 times at a cost of 585 coins (9*65). Assuming that Rival #2 and #3 are the same it will take a grand total of 1,755 coins to complete all of the extra move Rival quests. This is just about equal to the total number of coins that we can collect during the Event. Completing one Rival questline without spending diamonds is definitely possible, perhaps even two. Three, however, is very unlikely.
They will all three be the same questline, with the same rewards. However, it is only 485 coins that you need for each - you get 100 coins from each questline. So that's 1455 coins total. You're expected to get around 1750 coins total (+ extra from incidents), so it's possible to pay for each challenge, but if you've been spending a lot of coins, you're stuck.

CDmark

Wildlife has been one of my favorite events, I usually spend some diamonds, usually extra tickets. So I have played a lot of minigames. I have an observation, purely qualitative, just based on experience. I have never seen so many paws drop with 5 moves or less left to use. My suspicious nature says, since the change from 10 to 5 extra moves for 65 coin, it is bait to spend coin. On the other side of it, I have seen more paws than in previous years so maybe they are just coming and those ones at the end are just part of more paws being available. But I really don't like that change so I could be more sensitive to it. But I will say, with 10 moves for 65 coin, I would go after them more, so I am not spending diamonds for coin like I used to do. The 5 moves does not get me much so it has lost value. In fact, I think I have only done it during Rivals when it was necessary to complete the questline.

Other feedback, 16 days left, wow, this event is too long. I thought 21 days was just about enough. At that point, I was good (satisfied my "candy crush" need...lol) and was ready for an event break. When I did it in beta, that last week got to be too much, for me at least...and I like this event.

I do like Rivals, I end up with extra boosters and the golden tickets. I think adding the pay line buildings, alligator swap and tapir trails, both to L2 if Rivals completed was a plus. It did come at a cost versus the beta questline, more coin and chests, at the end (ie tickets). The argument against Rivals, you have to change your event strategy, less DS focus and save all event resources for Rivals. I don't know about others but I am not getting much from daily specials lately, not like it used to be. So this makes Rivals ok for me, I respect others may not like it at all, it is also time consuming...you play a lot of tickets. I would guess at least 15 tickets. I think it is 20 tickets, 5 min per game, 100 min, that is just the 2 days, 3 times, doesn't include burning tickets daily, every day, for the other 22 days...like I said, the event is looooonnnnngggg.