• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.271

Johnny B. Goode

You are forgetting about synthesizers
Correct me if I'm wrong, but synthesizers only come into play after you've left the age, right? So the change will still exclude current era space colony goods, which to any logical mind is a nerf. For example, the "Finish all goods" would be completely useless in SAM because the only current era goods buildings are in the space colony. A good question would be whether the "Finish all goods" works on the synthesizers. Does anyone in SAAB or above know this?

Emberguard

That was a nerf excluding space colony goods

The game specified it doesn't work there though. It's not a nerf if it was never meant to do that

Finish_Goods.png

Sharmon the Impaler

Nope , You can only make up to Virtual Future goods no matter your current era. Not too useful to someone in SAM or SAV or especially SAT

Emberguard

So does it not work with Synthesizers? After all, those produce Space Outpost Goods, right?

It should still work on the Goods Synthesizers. Not sure on whether it's meant to work on the Special Goods Synthesizer (like Mars Ore), but the 5 normal Goods Synthesizer definitely should work

The Space Outpost just means the Colony

Nope , You can only make up to Virtual Future goods no matter your current era. Not too useful to someone in SAM or SAV or especially SAT

Have you tried using The Finish Goods Special Production on the synthesizers?

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

I have 2 "Finish All goods" and 12 "Finish Goods" in inventory. I don't have a clue how I came by them and cannot use them because I don't have any goods buildings in my city and haven't had any since IA. That's my choice. It's not possible to access the "Finish Goods" items when in the colony. So, what must have been happening is that the "Finish All Goods" item must have accidentally worked on Colony productions when a player activated one to finish a synthesizer production. Most Space Age players have no synthesizers and "Finish All Goods" items seem scarce anyway. If ever there was a case for a "stealth nerf" this is it. Maybe I should have built a synthesizer so I could use a "Finish Goods" item to speed up my Colony production....twice. My loss I guess. ;)

honey55

I have 2 "Finish All goods" and 12 "Finish Goods" in inventory. I don't have a clue how I came by them and cannot use them because I don't have any goods buildings in my city and haven't had any since IA. That's my choice. It's not possible to access the "Finish Goods" items when in the colony. So, what must have been happening is that the "Finish All Goods" item must have accidentally worked on Colony productions when a player activated one to finish a synthesizer production. Most Space Age players have no synthesizers and "Finish All Goods" items seem scarce anyway. If ever there was a case for a "stealth nerf" this is it. Maybe I should have built a synthesizer so I could use a "Finish Goods" item to speed up my Colony production....twice. My loss I guess. ;)
I have 14 finish goods and 4 finish all goods and am SAT. No choice of my own to get something that has no use

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

I use the bug to make thousands of goods from my space colonies. Thank Inno for telling us about the bug so we could use the normally useless Finish all Goods before the bug gets fixed.
If you have no clue what I mean, LoL

Sharmon the Impaler

I use the bug to make thousands of goods from my space colonies. Thank Inno for telling us about the bug so we could use the normally useless Finish all Goods before the bug gets fixed.
If you have no clue what I mean, LoL
They told us after they broke it not before. 1/2 gets useless junk and the other half gets something they can use. More of Inno's sloppy crap.

Pericles the Lion

Does anyone know where the "Finish Goods Production" and "Finish All Goods Productions" items even came from? I'm thinking they must have been a prize in an Event but I can't find where.