• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FoE Game Records.

jaymoney23456

why keep so many fp?-surely could find a place for them. AO and CF can always go higher as can treasury GB. After that could help some guildies to get a stronger guild pretty easily with that amt of fp.

Meat Butcher

why keep so many fp?-surely could find a place for them. AO and CF can always go higher as can treasury GB. After that could help some guildies to get a stronger guild pretty easily with that amt of fp.
That screenshot was from 12/21 and before titan I got myself down to just over 200k FP's
I used a lot of the FP's taking my CDM, CoA and Zeus to 201 each.
Then I followed your advice on working my AO to 202, and currently I am focused on my chateau and its at 237.

I keep about 100K plus that is just for giving my guild mates 2.0 or FULL POWAAAAAH on GB's to help them grow.

jaymoney23456

I'm sure many do. I have 259 in my main city. They're excellent for "collect supplies" or "donate goods" or "spend FP" tasks.
I have so much in inventory that collects dust these days but oh well. Been clearing out some low value things for the auction. Had like 10,000 fragments of each of the statue of honor selection kits and elephant kits for example before I assembled them with the new button.

jaymoney23456

That screenshot was from 12/21 and before titan I got myself down to just over 200k FP's
I used a lot of the FP's taking my CDM, CoA and Zeus to 201 each.
Then I followed your advice on working my AO to 202, and currently I am focused on my chateau and its at 237.

I keep about 100K plus that is just for giving my guild mates 2.0 or FULL POWAAAAAH on GB's to help them grow.
I see.