• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Players with Hovers and Turturettes in PE question

NWWolverine

Have any of you advanced to any of the 4 era's below Future after getting the Hovers and Turturettes? If so, how much did it impact your attrition? I want to still get to at least 150 if possible and I think it might be. I need real estate to expand

xivarmy

Have any of you advanced to any of the 4 era's below Future after getting the Hovers and Turturettes? If so, how much did it impact your attrition? I want to still get to at least 150 if possible and I think it might be. I need real estate to expand
Hovers will still feel strong up to about CE (long before it was solved how to get them pre-CE I was using them there on one world - and available boost was much lower back then). Certainly not *as* strong - you'll probably lose a little attrition ceiling with each age you go up. But it's not like they'll suddenly become ass.

NWWolverine

Hovers will still feel strong up to about CE (long before it was solved how to get them pre-CE I was using them there on one world - and available boost was much lower back then). Certainly not *as* strong - you'll probably lose a little attrition ceiling with each age you go up. But it's not like they'll suddenly become ass.
Thanks for responding. Last time I played, I played past future era, but not with advanced units. But I remember when I hit future, the hovers performed better than any other unit against it's own era's units that I had previously had and I used them 2 more era's up after future. I was hoping to hear from someone that moved up from where I am now and tell how much that lowed their battle attrition levels

Pericles the Lion

I'm not sure that I understand your question. I had hovers in my main city in Indy but that was 3 years ago and my boosts, then, were nothing like what players can achieve now (which makes that experience dated). I currently have all of the available HAUs in my secondary city. It's now in PE where I battle mostly with AF Recon Raiders. With 1200 red attack and 1100 red defense they get me to 65 attrition without any losses. Beyond 65 I switch to 1 Turturret with 7 Rogues and can autobattle to 100 without losing the Turt. When I first got the OF units I manually battled to 150 (old GBG rules), burning up a lot of diamonds in the process, just to see how far I could get. I have Hovers but don't use them. The first strike capability of the Recons and the mortar ability of the Turts seem superior to the Hovers stealth. Lastly, with 1000 blue A/D I can get thru GE L5 easily.

NWWolverine

I'm not sure that I understand your question. I had hovers in my main city in Indy but that was 3 years ago and my boosts, then, were nothing like what players can achieve now (which makes that experience dated). I currently have all of the available HAUs in my secondary city. It's now in PE where I battle mostly with AF Recon Raiders. With 1200 red attack and 1100 red defense they get me to 65 attrition without any losses. Beyond 65 I switch to 1 Turturret with 7 Rogues and can autobattle to 100 without losing the Turt. When I first got the OF units I manually battled to 150 (old GBG rules), burning up a lot of diamonds in the process, just to see how far I could get. I have Hovers but don't use them. The first strike capability of the Recons and the mortar ability of the Turts seem superior to the Hovers stealth. Lastly, with 1000 blue A/D I can get thru GE L5 easily.
Simply asking if there's players that got these advanced troops in PE and then went into the higher era's, what the effect was.

jaymoney23456

Simply asking if there's players that got these advanced troops in PE and then went into the higher era's, what the effect was.
I think that using them past PE loses most of the point of them-sure you can gain some advantage still in ME for example but its nothing like using them in PE-if you really want an advantage with them need to be in indy or PE -otherwise might as well advance to FE era

NWWolverine

I think that using them past PE loses most of the point of them-sure you can gain some advantage still in ME for example but its nothing like using them in PE-if you really want an advantage with them need to be in indy or PE -otherwise might as well advance to FE era
Have you done this or is this opinion?