• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Reverse AD Inventory?

Jakobi007

Yeah idk, when I sell stuff from inventory all the cheap stuff is at the bottom that I want to get rid of. It ends up being that you add a cheap item, back to the list, scroll to the bottom, add a cheap item, back to the list, scroll to the bottom, etc, for me about 6X. It seems like it would be better to have the cheaper items at the top and reverse the order.

Screenshot 2024-01-17 214418.jpg

Johnny B. Goode

And I like it just the way it is. I want to sell the high price stuff first, so I have plenty of AD currency when something I want comes up. Especially with newer cities first gaining access to the AD. There's absolutely no reason to hang on the higher value stuff, because they are highly unlikely to raise their trade in value.

Jakobi007

Gotcha, yeah I have $1.3M in trade coin currency and 1.5K in gems and will never need to sell anything just in case. It just comes down to all the older items, or items of little value that are picked up during events, Guild Expedition, etc. The scroll bar on mine has a long way to go until the bottom and if you have like 9 Horror Circus Selection Kits like I do, then to add each one to becomes super repetitive.

P C C

Gotcha, yeah I have $1.3M in trade coin currency and 1.5K in gems and will never need to sell anything just in case. It just comes down to all the older items, or items of little value that are picked up during events, Guild Expedition, etc. The scroll bar on mine has a long way to go until the bottom and if you have like 9 Horror Circus Selection Kits like I do, then to add each one to becomes super repetitive.
Using a text search may help greatly reduce scrolling if you want to sell multiples, less so if you are just selling anything at the bottom of the list

Sharmon the Impaler

Once you have a large colllection of things to sell , you will want the higher selling items first. You scroll down to the first item (almost always on the first page) , rinse and repeat , I don't want to scroll through 25 pages of junk to get to the stuff that I want to sell.

Inv3.JPGInv4.JPG

Jakobi007

Yeah, I guess I do the cheaper stuff for housekeeping and cleaning clutter. How are these "All Rewards" tab sorted, does any know?

For example, when I enter inventory via AD to sell stuff it is in order from most valuable to least. However, when accessing the inventory from the main menu, it looks to be reversed but I am not 100% sure, where the better items are at the end.

On page 19, I have better items which is at the end, but the inventory via AD is the other way around.

1705555983616.png
1705555765060.png

Johnny B. Goode

Yeah, I guess I do the cheaper stuff for housekeeping and cleaning clutter. How are these "All Rewards" tab sorted, does any know?

For example, when I enter inventory via AD to sell stuff it is in order from most valuable to least. However, when accessing the inventory from the main menu, it looks to be reversed but I am not 100% sure, where the better items are at the end.

On page 19, I have better items which is at the end, but the inventory via AD is the other way around.

View attachment 21162
View attachment 21161
Yes, when accessing the list (not strictly the Inventory because locked items are not listed) through the AD, they are listed in Coin value (regardless of Gem value) order. When accessing the entire inventory through the main menu, they are grouped by type (e.g. fragments, battle boosts, buildings) and then at least partially in alphabetical order*.

*Some are definitely listed in alphabetical order, such as fragments, others are not, such as the buildings in your main Inventory screenshot.

Jakobi007

Ahh yeah, that makes sense. I just went through and locked everything that I didn't want to show up. Plus, I just realized these are castle points, correct? I thought they were a bonus I was receiving on trade coins lol. So yeah, selling some high-end stuff will push me along in the castle system.

1705589728926.png

Johnny B. Goode

Ahh yeah, that makes sense. I just went through and locked everything that I didn't want to show up. Plus, I just realized these are castle points, correct? I thought they were a bonus I was receiving on trade coins lol. So yeah, selling some high-end stuff will push me along in the castle system.

View attachment 21164
No, they are actually a bonus you're receiving on Trade Coins and Gems. They are a reward from the Castle system starting at level 12.

Jakobi007

Ahhh shoot lol. I automatically thought since you got Castle Points for buying that when I saw the little blue flag that you also got Castle Points for selling, but it's missing the little castle icon. I got excited there for a moment.

Portia the Benevolent

Yeah idk, when I sell stuff from inventory all the cheap stuff is at the bottom that I want to get rid of. It ends up being that you add a cheap item, back to the list, scroll to the bottom, add a cheap item, back to the list, scroll to the bottom, etc, for me about 6X. It seems like it would be better to have the cheaper items at the top and reverse the order.

View attachment 21157
I disagree. I unlock the ones I want to sell and want to see top revenue items right off.

Jakobi007

Yeah, I wasn't really utilizing that lock and unlock feature in the best manner. It certainly makes sense now. I was using that feature as I definitely want to keep this item, but not too sure about this one. Now it's 100% stuff that I don't want.

jaymoney23456

And I like it just the way it is. I want to sell the high price stuff first, so I have plenty of AD currency when something I want comes up. Especially with newer cities first gaining access to the AD. There's absolutely no reason to hang on the higher value stuff, because they are highly unlikely to raise their trade in value.
I agree. The inventory is certainly cluttered but putting the cheap stuff at the top would seem to just make it even worse

planetofthehumans2

It would be nice if you could sort it (let users choose), by gems too. I know I'll sell the cheap stuff during the day and the more expensive stuff at night for 8 hrs.