• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8152

It is technical difficulties between Inno and the data provider. Not an upgrade problem, not (as far as they know) any kind of attack.

DeletedUser27857

Well this sucks I just kicked off a +1 turn Negotiate in the Tavern for GE, and then it all fell over :(

lemonwedgie

Oh I wondered what was going on ... I can log on, I can collect, but once I collect I cannot select the building to restart new production ... oh well ... another party on the forums ... seem to be having a lot of those lately

DeletedUser16249

And amazing how it seems it's only the US server. The International (England) one is fine.

DeletedUser27857

working for me now but lost my tavern silver had to do it again. Thanks Inno

lemonwedgie

working fine for me now - reset production, messaging, global is active, done stuff on the GvG maps ...

UPDATE: HA!! Spoke too soon ... up and down like a ****** knickers lmao

DeletedUser27889

=( I was right in the middle of collecting my buildings... Now they're all going to be out of sync.

DeletedUser26660

I was loading my defense army, had not finished selecting them...still, nobody can get on so should be ok :)

DeletedUser13967

Seems this has been happening quite often lately.............

DeletedUser28002

Since it looks like we're gonna be here for a bit longer, we should start a fire, roast marshmallows and tell stories or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.