• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Terrible Support

Lucifer1904

I am unable to reach the support page. So I decided to message a moderator to report a bug. Where I was told to make a support ticket after stating I am unable to reach the support page. So at this point I am tired of the terrible support. Inno Games can deal with their bugs themselves. Anyone else having problems with support?

DeletedUser26965

I am unable to reach the support page. So I decided to message a moderator to report a bug. Where I was told to make a support ticket after stating I am unable to reach the support page. So at this point I am tired of the terrible support. Inno Games can deal with their bugs themselves. Anyone else having problems with support?
I've only done two tickets and one just a couple days ago. They were taken care of rather quickly and one was even looked at by the lead senior ingame moderator which had to mean something lol.

DeletedUser26965

I only have 1 computer and only 1 browser than I can use and it is the only browser the game reacts badly with. Chrome
I've always used chrome, no problems. not sure, use a friends phone? maybe go to the library?:confused:

Lucifer1904

For some reason chromebooks have a problem with the game.
I had it on my phone but the updates took up all of my space.
I live in the middle of nowhere very hard to get to a library.

DeletedUser26965

For some reason chromebooks have a problem with the game.
I had it on my phone but the updates took up all of my space.
I live in the middle of nowhere very hard to get to a library.

chromebooks, isn't that like a cloud based laptop?

Lucifer1904

Ok I just got into support tried to login and got this message
Unable to authenticate request. This can happen if you've been inactive for a long time. Please try again.