• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Terrible Support

DeletedUser26965

crazy, chrome on my pc updates flash automatically you would think their own laptop would lol, glad ya got that figured out.

But you really shouldn't close the thread because it serves as a good learning lesson. There are a lot of people out there that automatically think it's innos fault when things are not going so well and shows that with a little discussion and figuring out that things can be fixed without jumping the gun and thinking it's inno's fault.

BruteForceAttack

crazy, chrome on my pc updates flash automatically you would think their own laptop would lol, glad ya got that figured out.

But you really shouldn't close the thread because it serves as a good learning lesson. There are a lot of people out there that automatically think it's innos fault when things are not going so well and shows that with a little discussion and figuring out that things can be fixed without jumping the gun and thinking it's inno's fault.

Well every software has bugs, many times there are options not to auto update stuff. Always good to start with less assumptions...hey have you plugged in your comp <Joke>

Lucifer1904

OMFG IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN. And I tried everything I did before. I checked google. And I did everything Inno tells me