• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Curious About the Flower Arbor

DeletedUser28350

Could one of the game developers tell me, what exactly is the image in the very center of the Flower Arbor decoration? I have my suspicions, but I'm hoping I'm mistaken.

DeletedUser8152

It looks to me like steps leading up to a small fountain.

screen.png

But I'm afraid you will not get any kind of official answer here, the developers don't post on the forum.

DeletedUser28350

Is there a way to get in touch with a developer or graphics artist?

DeletedUser28350

If anybody has one in your city with animations active, what does it like like to you up close?

DeletedUser8152

Oh you're right, there is an animation. And it isn't a fountain. Looks like two people holding hands, standing on a floating disk with rotating lights beneath.

screen.png

And dang the tree figures are much more obviously woman-shaped, I guess referencing the Gaea Statue? And there is a heart in the background.

So yeah I guess it's two guys sharing a romantic moment with the Earth goddess? I don't know...
Altogether it is a bit weird to me.

DeletedUser28350

That's what I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27096

Looks like a robot minister presiding over a homosexual marriage surrounded by naked tree women, nothing unusual, is it?
Yep, Slayer nailed it. A sitting/reclining naked man and woman flanking two chubby guys wearing 70s disco white suits, holding hands while standing on a lighted disco dance floor. Looks very much like San Francisco in 1976 (lol)!

DeletedUser28263

o_Operhaps it's a proposed message about the :rolleyes:future of fertility, :Daliens, and one never knows what one might encounter from ;)cultures of another planet:eek:? Just a suggestion. :cool:It's probably just another ink blot :confused:to encourage comments and feedback. :):mad::(:oops::D

DeletedUser26965

Why can't I get any response to my similar question about the Arctic Orangery?
Probably because not many on here knows what Audrey 2 is and just didn't respond, I had to google it. Plus probably not as exciting as a futuristic gay marriage with naked tree ladies. Posted a pic for ya though on your post, of the AO, not naked treee ladies;)

DeletedUser27096

Probably because not many on here knows what Audrey 2 is and just didn't respond, I had to google it. Plus probably not as exciting as a futuristic gay marriage with naked tree ladies. Posted a pic for ya though on your post, of the AO, not naked treee ladies;)
Heh heh, you said "naked"...

IMG_0477.JPG