• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Christmas in July Give away

• Thread starter DeletedUser21322
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30598

Make the "computer" trades just slightly more fair, i.e., Give me two goods for my 10 goods, instead of giving me one good for my 10 goods.
One good is usually not enough is to accomplish anything, two goods at least are needed. Giving up 20 goods for 2 goods goes beyond trading at a huge disadvantage - it becomes prohibitive to the point of my never using it. 10 goods for 2 goods is punishment enough and would be more widely used as a trade.

Bob The Gr8

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

;) Please be sure to tell us which world you would like to receive your prize on if you are playing more than one world!

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
** Please state the world you would like your prize to be in.
Prizes I want:
Shrines of Knowledge
Expansions as ultra rare prizes
more forge point prizes.
Diamonds.......Shineys....lots & lots of Shinys !!!

DeletedUser26922

SOK
CONFECTIONERY
SANTA'S WORKSHOP
EXPANSIONS
FORGE POINTS cost going down

king freeze

My Christmas Wish List:
Walstrand World
7-20-17

SOK
Terrace Farm
Expansions
Rogue Hideout
Champion's retreat
Wishing Well

Friend invites to increase to 180
Be able to remove damage troops in 2 wave fights

DeletedUser27880

my christmas wish list
mount killmore

1-expansions
2-diamonds
3-forge points

DeletedUser29861

Christmas wish: Renovation kits so I can keep my cool buildings.

Idea for new building: Panthon - allows 130% and 140% enthusism production if you have sufficient happiness

DeletedUser30690

My Wish List:

1) I want the ability to trade items that I win with a friend.

2) I want 100 expansion slots.

3) I want 50- 8% defense torches for my city.

4) i want 20 monasteries with 20% defense each for my city.

5) 1 want the "ruins" part of the 3 piece queen king and ruins piece i accidentally deleted.

6) I want all goods and supply buildings to be 3x3.

7) I want more of the spinning wheel. Every day a spin for the popular items.

8) I want health for myself and everyone that needs it.

9) I want everyone to be happy.

10) I want peace on earth!

DeletedUser30684

With the summer heating up lets cool the forum down. Many in the United States celebrate Christmas in July. Here in the forum we are going to celebrate Winter in July. Put your wish list together as we are going to be giving out past winter event prizes!!! Give us your wish list of the items you would like to see in your city. Also include buildings you would like to see in the future. Your list may include a list of things you actually want this year for the holidays.

Prizes to be given out will included 2 grand prize winners picked at random that will receive 300 forge points EACH!

We will also be giving away 120 other Winter event themed prizes including decorations and buildings. (10 per day)o_O *limit of one win per player with the exception of the grand prize.

Our winter in July party would not be complete withing a Christmas Tree!. Enter the contest for the possibility to be awarded the winter prizes. Remember one entry per player per day, those doing more will be disqualified for the day.

;) Please be sure to tell us which world you would like to receive your prize on if you are playing more than one world!

This event will run through 11:59 pm EDT July 29, 2017.

* all winners will be picked by a random number generator. The number comment you are will be the number you are for the generator.
** Please state the world you would like your prize to be in.
I would like to see something new in the tavern. And I would like my prize in Tullech. As it's a Christmas event, can I have my prize with a bow on, please?

DeletedUser29899

More more more free space!
Extra Free diamonds!
More free tickets for the wheel!
Can put everything in the inventory!
Can move the building from a side to another side!

Status
Not open for further replies.