• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

DeletedUser28670

Fun, but unrelated fact, Bill Gates, the current richest person in the world, would be making a bad investment if he picked up a 100$ bill on the street as he would be making more money in the time he picked it up :)

DeletedUser29390

Fun, but unrelated fact, Bill Gates, the current richest person in the world, would be making a bad investment if he picked up a 100$ bill on the street as he would be making more money in the time he picked it up :)
still, money is money is money, wherever you find it, however you get it, it's money.

I do really enjoy the incidents, don't find one every log in, but it's supposed to be random. Not all "change" is bad.

DeletedUser29390

never mind any of that.......
if you were a first time never before in Forge of Empires, first day in your city you just created and "incident", like you would know what it is.

AWSOME RECRUITING TOOL

DeletedUser9717

While all of those that are enjoying the extra benefits, what about the rest of us. We lose out on things we just might need like diamonds and supply's. Is there going to be a restitution for what we are losing out on. There are many guild members bragging about what they have found and there has been nothing in my city. If you select certain ones it should include the entire guild.

DeletedUser28670

While all of those that are enjoying the extra benefits, what about the rest of us. We lose out on things we just might need like diamonds and supply's. Is there going to be a restitution for what we are losing out on. There are many guild members bragging about what they have found and there has been nothing in my city. If you select certain ones it should include the entire guild.
Same response to that other guy, let me copy-and-paste because I'm too lazy to type it out another time :p
I'm sorry, did anyone just say Incidents have good rewards? Best reward I ever had in BA was 2 medals. And 90% of the time I'm getting 5 supplies/ 5 coins. Great rewards indeed! I am getting a very unfair advantage indeed! 5 supplies and coins a day! To be honest @Robat incidents don't give a significant reward to anyone.

That's going to the only thing I say every time someone claims incidents give an unfair benefit :p

DeletedUser25795

Is anyone else having problems with their game freezing in their browser since the incidents came out?
Using Firefox by the way, I've never had this problem before but ever since the incidents came out the window I have the game open on freezes, when I open a new window and then try to go back it's suddenly frozen and I have to close that window and then reopen it and log back in to get the game to work again.

Yes I am getting the exact same problem. Firefox, open a new tab go back to FOE and it freezes. Started when incidents were added.
Switched to Edge and that worked for the first few minutes then that too froze.

Try using one browser for FOE and a different browser for your other stuff and that should allow FOE to not freeze every time. (nope that didn't work but switching to Internet Explorer seams to have fixed the issue)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29623

I haven't gotten this yet, but I like the idea, as long as they don't appear on any extensions or in the city itself, which seems to be the case right now. I've always liked the wilderness of FoE. On mobile, at least it is nicely detailed and pretty, and I wouldn't mind perusing it regularly looking for interesting animations. I hope they change on a regular rotation. I don't even care that much about the rewards as long as they are occasionally good. I would miss the Treasure Hunt, though, which I log into on my browser every day in hope of getting goods or FPs. It's kind of a chore, but at least you know that if you stick with it you can get good stuff. Otherwise, the browser version of FoE is so much uglier than mobile that I'd rather not use it at all. I wish Treasure Hunt would cross over.

DeletedUser25795

Agreed Treasure Hunt is worth the few clicks per day to get some nice rewards. The incidents don't take long to find if you look 2 or 3 times a day you can see them easily (except ones on the roads). Just reload a few times a day and the ones on the road reappear elsewhere. You have 24 hours to find the items so its not like you have to search every hour. It takes me less than 1 minute to find 5+ incidents (once you know what they look like).

DeletedUser31286

I think this whole "incidents thing stinks. Please don't start an event where everyone cannot participate. The chosen few get on multiple times a day and boast about all of the fun rewards that they are receiving. One person on U world found 11 incidents today alone. I contacted support and was informed that I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks before I can join in the other reindeer games. Wow. That makes me feel special as a paying customer. I have to listen to all of the others great finds for another 3 weeks? Tell me. Why shouldn't I find another game that appreciates my experience as a paying customer? I'm extremely frustrated with this ill thought out event.

DeletedUser28147

I think this whole "incidents thing stinks. Please don't start an event where everyone cannot participate. The chosen few get on multiple times a day and boast about all of the fun rewards that they are receiving. One person on U world found 11 incidents today alone. I contacted support and was informed that I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks before I can join in the other reindeer games. Wow. That makes me feel special as a paying customer. I have to listen to all of the others great finds for another 3 weeks? Tell me. Why shouldn't I find another game that appreciates my experience as a paying customer? I'm extremely frustrated with this ill thought out event.
The reason you can't participate is because the game is still being beta tested, when they've finished getting all the bugs out of it, which is 2-3 weeks from now they are going to release it for everyone. Just have a little patience, the rewards aren't that good anyway.

broncnaz

Its a test. I suppose you think that because you spend money that your losing out on something. The few coin/supply's/medals and goods that are being given are far from any advantage. I'm sure the money you've spent has gained you far more than anyone will gain off this. Even if you only bought 1 small package Id say you got more than what this feature will give in a year or more.

DeletedUser26120

I wouldn't fret too much. I believe they will increase the value of incidents - they have already increased the medals it gives out. Noticeably more now.

And everyone will get the feature once testing is done.

DeletedUser27849

Alright I am going to a ? as I can't seem to find the answer to it. Is there a time limit on the incidents, say one shows up how long will it be there until I find it.

DeletedUser31257

I think I am one of the fortunate one. First day I SPY 6 within the hour. Then after that few hrs I saw here and there 1 or 2 couple hrs.
So far I've got suppliers, coins, medals, motivate kit, fps.
The "incidents" type I saw are; 2 boats, Rhino on the Raft (gave 5fps), red kite on a tree (some give me 18 medals), archeology sites, hole on street with orange cone (I think it was orange), falling tree on the street, crates around the city (one of them give me motivate kit), SOS, 2 shipwrecks on the beach same time (what I remember so far lol). If I see more I will post later on.
Total average I see/day is 8+
Love it.. keep them coming :)

DeletedUser23249

If I walked up to you and gave you 20 Bucks free would you not take it? I mean, you could go earn $20, but here is a free $20. Just sayin :)

6M5-Q4oCSKWTPM4JCNhZ8g.png
If you handed me a $20, of course I'd take it because I'm poor, but you're missing my point. If I were a millionaire and you handed me a $20, I'd tell you to keep it!

DeletedUser26131

I'm not in the incidents group but they put me in the "freeze all the time" group, ty inno, great job you did