• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FALL EVENT 2017

• Thread starter DeletedUser29247
  • Start date

DeletedUser26120

Anyone know how we will know if we've planted an apple tree in someone's city?
It's done at random when you aid someone. You will see a +1 apple icon pop up along with the coins you get for aiding.
Does anyone have any math suggesting whether it is better to go for items as daily specials or is it better to try to unlock them to purchase outright with apples.
It's far better to unlock them and buy with apples. Right now watchfire costs 100 apples and victory tower for 120 apples. The big chest is 135 apples. Do the math. :)

Since watchfires are only 100, I don't think reno/one-up kits will be as expensive as I guessed earlier.

DeletedUser29060

It's done at random when you aid someone. You will see a +1 apple icon pop up along with the coins you get for aiding.

It's far better to unlock them and buy with apples. Right now watchfire costs 100 apples and victory tower for 120 apples. The big chest is 135 apples. Do the math. :)

Since watchfires are only 100, I don't think reno/one-up kits will be as expensive as I guessed earlier.
You are not factoring in the amount of apples needed to unlock it in the first place. There is a 10% chance of unlocking it in the 135 chest before you can buy it outright which means you need to plan on spending on average 1350 apples before you can purchase any of them at all as opposed to spending on average 675/reward when it is up for daily special.

ITown

You are not factoring in the amount of apples needed to unlock it in the first place. There is a 10% chance of unlocking it in the 135 chest before you can buy it outright which means you need to plan on spending on average 1350 apples before you can purchase any of them at all as opposed to spending on average 675/reward when it is up for daily special.

I guess the answer depends on if you only plan on building 2 watchfires, and how highly you value the other chest rewards.

Merciana

Please, for the love of God! I seriously don't know how to get rid of this without buying the cheap basket.

Buying the cheap basket only removes the blue arrow in the event window, the blue arrow in the regular game screen (city view) does not go away with a basket purchase.

Merciana

Buying the cheap basket only removes the blue arrow in the event window, the blue arrow in the regular game screen (city view) does not go away with a basket purchase.

Not sure if my small basket purchase did the trick or not, but I just logged on again and the blue arrow in my city is gone.

DeletedUser26154

but I just logged on again and the blue arrow in my city is gone.

I didn't buy any Baskets.
I did buy the HUGE diamond package as soon as it flashed in my screen.

d60cba3b735171a3922d6bb0ab9fbac3.png

I always get the biggest bonus bundle.
When it offers Raw Diamonds as the bonus, that's my favorite.

I played a round of G.E., came back and the Arrow was gone.

Facebook-1fd4a7.png

So going to another screen in FoE to do something might take the Blue Arrow away.

calladia1

I could have sworn I saw an apple bonus with purchase of a diamond package, but when I clicked, it disappeared...

DeletedUser26154

I could have sworn I saw an apple bonus with purchase of a diamond package, but when I clicked, it disappeared...

You still have the sale going on even if you click off the window. Look on the right side of your screen and you'll see a timer counting down the time left for the Diamond Sale. Also, when you go to buy Diamonds, the Sale will be in full effect until it's duration timer runs out. Sales are a Day in Length unless otherwise noted.

There is usually a Diamond Sale of some kind, "Near the end, of the first week, of every month".
In other words, "Around now".
As far as I can tell from personal experience.
Then another, "Near the end of the month".

I can't give exact to-the-exact-day figures because it's just what I'm personally seeing.
When there's Big Events, Inno has added an Extra Third Sale between the Normal Two Sales.
I wish I can give you much better information than this.
I'm just a player but I've been here awhile.

illidan.png

Be ready for Two Diamond Sales between now and when this Event ends.

[Done Editing]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That I can not answer at all, because that's like support / people who do that stuff, kind of issue.

There is usually a Diamond Sale of some kind, "Near the end, of the first week, of every month".
In other words, "Around now".
As far as I can tell from personal experience.
Then another, "Near the end of the month".

I can't give exact to-the-exact-day figures because it's just what I'm personally seeing.
When there's Big Events, Inno has added an Extra Third Sale between the Normal Two Sales.
I wish I can give you much better information than this.
I'm just a player but I've been here awhile.

View attachment 6900

Be ready for Two Diamond Sales between now and when this Event ends.
I already had one on my Iron Age (now EMA) world. 500 Apples with large Diamond package. With the update tomorrow, supposedly any sales will be accessible from all your worlds, not just one.

DeletedUser30312

They offered me a diamond sale yesterday, the princely bonus or whatever it is they call it. I got the usual special offer up today, you know the army pack, research pack, building pack. They've been pushing that one on me like crazy over the last week or so. I so do NOT need it, about 60 unattached units of the normal types, 20+ champs, a few hundred goods, and I have no use for the premium buildings (doing recurring quests, so spice merchant useless, Hagia/Traz/FoD makes the culture building and deco useless, and I sold a Manor I'd won in the GE.)

DeletedUser26154

ONE UP KIT

I'd gladly trade you for my Defense Boost.
At least the Apples were free.
So I spent nothing to get my Statistical Whiff out of the way.
There's plenty of Free Apples to be found and won so no worries.

images (24).jpg

This is why you save your Apples and wait for the Prime Big Chests.

DeletedUser28147

Does anyone know if we get apples(trees) regardless of whether or not we aid people on our friends list? And if the answer is yes, how many?