• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser30900

Anyone played last winter event? Did neighborhood freeze on that or it kept shifting

DeletedUser29295

This is a good one: I accidently hit auto battle on this hoodie (my granddaughter was distracting me) and I won, but at a big cost of troops.

Screenshot (295)_LI.jpg

Yep, he sent me a one finger salute. I LOVE IT!! I will tell him if he wants to send me a FR I will accept it. Such real fiestyness, I can respect that. He is one of the few who changes his defense, has a good D boost (over 200%), and collects pretty well on time. But I get over 10k Tower points from himand occasionally get ne of his Terrace Farms. Good guy: I like that.

DeletedUser26154

I would think at least half are surrendering during GvG/GE.

Most are surrendering G.E. for a map with more-favorable terrain.
Some are from retreating from 2 spear man defense neighbors back when I used to go for points.
Some from retreating Continent map if things went badly at first and I want to try a different approach.
A few rare ones for GvG during the week or two I was giving it a try.

6.png

I didn't realize I had that many until I recently checked.

DeletedUser30900

I LOVE the new neighborhood, going through from 75 to 16 so far and see no good defense at all, and a few palaces already. Thx, Inno ;)

DeletedUser12620

This is a good one: I accidently hit auto battle on this hoodie (my granddaughter was distracting me) and I won, but at a big cost of troops.

View attachment 7146

Yep, he sent me a one finger salute. I LOVE IT!! I will tell him if he wants to send me a FR I will accept it. Such real fiestyness, I can respect that. He is one of the few who changes his defense, has a good D boost (over 200%), and collects pretty well on time. But I get over 10k Tower points from himand occasionally get ne of his Terrace Farms. Good guy: I like that.

LoL, what do you ask for fps?

DeletedUser26154

going through from 75 to 16

This is the highest hood rank I've ever enjoyed.

a34ccc14edd062e7d952045a737b2624.png

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow.

2b0f33bf23463bd0321e59c1048de7ad.png

I can get through any of their defenses.
None of them can get through mine.
I also have personal friendships with every guild, of every person, within my neighborhood.
None will be plundered.

9.png

By me, anyway.

DeletedUser12620

DeletedUser

View attachment 7212

I've made and followed my own code for conduct since Day One.
1f3u9u.jpg

DeletedUser26154

The guild I'm a part of has no anti-plunder regulations.

ba439ae59f88f3091c57808e977f2ec3.png

I don't think any guild has a no-plunder policy, unless you go to Elvenar.

screens-elvenar-a-human-empire.1504701816.png

And yes, all these rules are necessary.

[Edit to add: I work for a man named Pork Chop.]