• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Points in GE

DeletedUser32389

Hey, I learned a lot from this thread. I had some misconceptions myself... I appreciate the work

I could see a potential strategy of clearing GE and 'lose camping' the final encounter to burn all the encounter per hour to 'maximize' GE points. I almost did that when I was new to GE mechanics. Then I realized I ain't got that kind of time to burn.

I was the one who brought this up, and I have done it. Just like you figured: not worth the time

DeletedUser3882

I learned something new as well so the cause couldn’t have been all that bad!

We have confirmed a truth in the new world we all live in today. In the old days, hard work got you ahead, got you extra credit.

If you want extra points now, fail as miserably as you can! :)

EDIT: God help our grandchildren

DeletedUser32389

If you want extra points now, fail as miserably as you can!
2z3ro1f.gif

"Am I doing this right?"

Darth Mole

Hmmm - I just negotiated the same encounter twice and failed by using up all my turns without spending diamonds (purely for the experiment you know ;))
1st time I earned 77 points and 2nd 64. Suggesting that it's dependent on the number of goods I used?
Is it's not the same each time.
Difficult to do for a win - unless you repeat the same encounter on multiple weeks.

DeletedUser3882

Hmmm - I just negotiated the same encounter twice and failed by using up all my turns without spending diamonds (purely for the experiment you know ;))
1st time I earned 77 points and 2nd 64. Suggesting that it's dependent on the number of goods I used?
Is it's not the same each time.
Difficult to do for a win - unless you repeat the same encounter on multiple weeks.
I would argue yes, due to the amount of goods you used.

Player ranking points are derived from goods used outside the market. Only makes sense that negotiation points vary due to this as well. No points for medals, coin, nor supplies!

DeletedUser31440

Remember this only works to (maybe) get crowns. It doesn't help you place better in Guild championship

I think that's referencing seeing the point differences when winning for different amounts of goods used.