• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser31592

If it's one or two unboosted goods, yeah. But I've seen people with all the goods buildings from a particular age or multiple buildings of an unboosted type, and I can only chalk that up to sub-par play.

There are (abortable) quests to have one of each. Not sure when(if?) they stop, but I know the first several stages have it. I'm sure a lot of new players fall for it.

DeletedUser32328

I got a love note from a neighbor today. I can’t post it until I get to a PC so I can protect his privacy. The gist of it was asking whether or not I planned to continue visiting him every day. I think I’m in love because he also expressed concern as to whether or not I was producing enough goods on my own.
Good to hear that there are still people out there who value the social interactions of the neighbourhood and the well-being of their neighbours. It warms the heart.

DeletedUser31771

Good to hear that there are still people out there who value the social interactions of the neighbourhood and the well-being of their neighbours. It warms the heart.

I try to visit all my neighbors daily and sometimes I feel like my efforts go unnoticed. So, yes, it’s nice to get a note, even a short one, acknowledging me.

DeletedUser26120

I am on the top hood in Z world and at first I was able to age up every 2 weeks so it was great, I'd always have the jump on my hoodies.

Then I paused in CA to level my GBs and because I was afraid of not being able to trade goods in industrial.

Since I'm on a policy where I don't want to lose any unattached rogues until I have over 1000, this started to restrict my attack options more and more.

Finally I moved up to industrial today. Now it's back to fun times for me. :D

DeletedUser31498

I am on the top hood in Z world and at first I was able to age up every 2 weeks so it was great, I'd always have the jump on my hoodies.

Then I paused in CA to level my GBs and because I was afraid of not being able to trade goods in industrial.

Since I'm on a policy where I don't want to lose any unattached rogues until I have over 1000, this started to restrict my attack options more and more.

What in the world? what level is your traz? how is that possible?

DeletedUser31592

What in the world? what level is your traz? how is that possible?

He said he is in Z in his initial post:

New world. That is why it is possible.

DeletedUser31308

Good catch. I always tell myself to stay off the forums while at work, lol. My attention to detail is minimal.

But, it is the answer to "how is this possible" ;)
Have to love a happy coincidence.

I'm still unsure what gutmeister is so surprised about. Is it Dursland being top hood in Indy? Was it aging up every two weeks? Since he asked about Traz level, which seems unrelated to either of those, I'm left wondering if he thought Dursland had 1000 rogues already on Z world and if that is what shocked him.

DeletedUser31498

Have to love a happy coincidence.

I'm still unsure what gutmeister is so surprised about. Is it Dursland being top hood in Indy? Was it aging up every two weeks? Since he asked about Traz level, which seems unrelated to either of those, I'm left wondering if he thought Dursland had 1000 rogues already on Z world and if that is what shocked him.
@ThruTHEhead good deduction. Though seemed obvious, but maybe not.

Z world opened Mid-November. So let's call that 110 days ago (though sounds like the 1k rogues was achieved a bit ago even). How long did it take to get a traz? Had to be at least 10 days?? Even that seems super fast ? To average 10 rogues/day for those 100 days you need a level 12 traz, which must have taken a while to level. And people's FP pack spending power had to be really low 15 days in to a new world, so how long does it take to level it to 12? What's your current traz level? And that even assumes he had access to a rogue hideout within 10 days of world opening?

Idk the math here just really seems nuts to me. Someone educate me please!

DeletedUser31308

He's saying he doesn't want to lose rogues UNTIL he has 1k, that means he doesn't have 1k now... Right? o_O
This, gutmeister, is why it was unclear what you were surprised about. Your surprise was based on a misconception that not everyone might catch.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31882

Idk the math here just really seems nuts to me. Someone educate me please!
Other rogues could have been obtained from GE/Events as well. So there are a few potential wild cards.

Do moderators get in game benefits?
Last rumor I heard, they get a diamond stipend? Don't quote me on that. I haven't heard of them getting anything other than that.

In happier Plunder news: I invested the pillage time and harvested 10+ FP (and other assorted goods)from my hood the other day. Some returned fire and died valiantly against my defenses, others ran away, a couple broke through and one pillaged my clapboard house. The house residents requested I reevaluate the risk versus reward of pillaging.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31498

He's saying he doesn't want to lose rogues UNTIL he has 1k, that means he doesn't have 1k now... Right? o_O
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh good call.

So he's happy because he simply has stronger units to pvp against weaker opponents is that the point?

DeletedUser31440

I've got a bit of a head scratcher here, not sure how to continue. Any advice would be appreciated.
Confused 1.JPG
Confused 2.JPG
Confused 3.JPG
Confused 4.JPG

Edit: Now that I've had a second to think about it, this reminds me of an episode of Hey Arnold!. Arnold is going to get beat up so he convinces the guy that he is crazy by beating himself up (Arnold beats himself up) to avoid being beat up by the guy.

Dreikhelm

I've got a bit of a head scratcher here, not sure how to continue. Any advice would be appreciated.
View attachment 9398
View attachment 9399
View attachment 9400
View attachment 9401

Edit: Now that I've had a second to think about it, this reminds me of an episode of Hey Arnold!. Arnold is going to get beat up so he convinces the guy that he is crazy by beating himself up (Arnold beats himself up) to avoid being beat up by the guy.
I'm pretty sure it's just reverse psychology... hit the terrace farm!