• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

300 Daily Quest Machine (HMA/EMA/Iron) WIP

DeletedUser32824

I was thinking about this the other day with CF as a perpetual motion machine. I was thinking that one could level a seed vault to lvl 80, giving about 650k supplies/day which coupled with a lvl 80 CF would give you about 650k of each coins and supplies each day, which is about 280 recurring quests just for Unbirthday Quest in HMA. It would be even more in EMA or IA. I figured that this would be cheaper than leveling up a CF to where it needs to be to be truly perpetual motion. With around 300 quests each day one could expect to net nearly 3k goods and 100 FPs. The cost of leveling SV to 80 with the help of some 1.9s is around 27k FP, so it would take 270 days to pay itself off with just FPs.

Do you guys think it's worth it? I've almost got my arc to 80 and I can say I barely do any spend FP quests when I snipe because I don't want it to take 20 minutes to put 2k FP on someone's GB and get sniped halfway through the process (it's happened before but with like 200 FP).

Just throwing this out there. What do you guys think? You could also do a combination of seed vault, dynamic tower and voyager, but I think seed vault's 12.5% proc chance on aid it better than the other 2.

This is a work in progress (WIP) so I look for any feedback/suggestions.

In my world i plan on leveling my cape to 70 to increase my FP income, then move to CF. From there I was going to work on some other FP producing buildings then had this idea and thought it was through provoking. :)

DeletedUser29726

I've done Chateau + Dynamic Tower to plant the base for the unbirthdays (without Arc being done yet). Dynamic Tower is nice in lower ages because your high age friends give high age goods. Seed Vault gives current age goods which aren't of much value as you're already getting hundreds of those questing.

Edit: It should be noted, finding someone levelling any of the ones you mentioned can be difficult - so a print source could be a determining factor if you're really planning to powerlevel one of them.

DeletedUser32824

I've done Chateau + Dynamic Tower to plant the base for the unbirthdays (without Arc being done yet). Dynamic Tower is nice in lower ages because your high age friends give high age goods. Seed Vault gives current age goods which aren't of much value as you're already getting hundreds of those questing.

Edit: It should be noted, finding someone levelling any of the ones you mentioned can be difficult - so a print source could be a determining factor if you're really planning to powerlevel one of them.
Yes I have noticed that few people level any of these 3 supply giving buildings, so getting enough BPs will be rough. I don't know if I've ever super struggled with high age goods, but I'd almost say that having an DT would be more work in the game time-wise than it is worth. I'd rather have the seed vault which acts like a wishing well (giving FPs and diamonds as the best rewards). At worst it will give supplies and coins which get converted into UBQs anyway.

I couldn't get a metric on how many supplies a high level DT produced anyway, so we'll see about that.

DeletedUser29726

Yes I have noticed that few people level any of these 3 supply giving buildings, so getting enough BPs will be rough. I don't know if I've ever super struggled with high age goods, but I'd almost say that having an DT would be more work in the game time-wise than it is worth. I'd rather have the seed vault which acts like a wishing well (giving FPs and diamonds as the best rewards). At worst it will give supplies and coins which get converted into UBQs anyway.

I couldn't get a metric on how many supplies a high level DT produced anyway, so we'll see about that.

It does not give FP - if it did it'd be much more popular. It mostly gives (current age) goods, coins, and supplies. It very rarely gives diamonds.

DeletedUser32824

It does not give FP - if it did it'd be much more popular. It mostly gives (current age) goods, coins, and supplies. It very rarely gives diamonds.
You are correct! I must have thought the medals icon on the wiki was FPs. Boo! Would have been nice! Still, I think it might be the best supply generating building for the cost, but like I said, I don't have any metrics on how high a DT goes.

DeletedUser29726

dynamic or voyager are also by far the cheapest FP-wise because they're in the PME to FE range. Voyager is probably the one I'd vote most likely to be useful lategame if that's a concern to you - you only have to do 3 plunders a day to get your 100+ goods in whatever age you wanted to target. But dynamic most useful early game (you can use the goods it makes to get further ahead on continent map if you're a permacamper).

DeletedUser32824

Now that I look at it, I think DT might be the one I go for. It's a bit bigger, but far cheaper to level and puts out only like 5% less supplies at lvl 80 (im guessing 80 is like 610k and seed vault is like 650k)

DeletedUser27889

That's an interesting idea. One caveat with DT is that it gets less and less useful with each age you go up. Also, it's usefulness is directly tied to the people around you. Mine is only 13, which is 43/day however I'm already finding issue with the last 2 or so targets only being an age or so higher than myself. In order to rectify this I would need to delete 61 people from my friends list to add more higher aged people but I can't do that because I need the MO/POs.

Of course your idea is to use it more for the supplies, however if you're going to level it high I think you'd want to stick to a building that will always retain it's peak usefulness. Although even if you're VF using it to aid hoodies that is still refined VF goods you're getting and better than any other in age goods building so of course it will never be obsolete.

I wonder.. even with the fix to Oracle it is still incredibly cheap to level up using arcs. In the lower ages with the UBQ trigger point being so low perhaps a high level Oracle could really make a significant difference in how many you could do in a day at bottom basement cost for leveling.

DeletedUser32824

Why don’t you level your arc to 80 and do the fp quests
You can do 1000 of quests per day without any cost
Just be active in donating to others gb
I said in my original post that there is an inherent risk in getting sniped when spending 20 minutes to add FPs to someone's building. I also find that there are some instances when I need to add FP to a building NOW to help a friend not get sniped to to not delay the leveling of a GB. In these instances it doesn't seem efficient/fun to do so.

@Manda: I thought about oracle. I can look into who has the highest one and what its supply output for cost is around 80. Lord knows I have enough BPs for that crap. My guess though is that it's going to give a lackluster amount of supplies. I'll check back as I peruse some of the server lists.

DeletedUser32824

@sloppyjoeslayer I didn't want to clutter up my login with a new world. I was wondering if you could do me a favor! Would you mind checking out jlovye86 out on E world and let me know how many supplies his lvl 66 oracle produces? That would help me out :)

DeletedUser27889

@sloppyjoeslayer I didn't want to clutter up my login with a new world. I was wondering if you could do me a favor! Would you mind checking out jlovye86 out on E world and let me know how many supplies his lvl 66 oracle produces? That would help me out :)
I went to the wiki to try to do the math but was very surprised to find the fan wiki lacking on anything above the teens. I suppose after the change they weren't able to get the information since we can no longer click back on people's GBs and see the boosts.

DeletedUser29726

I went to the wiki to try to do the math but was very surprised to find the fan wiki lacking on anything above the teens. I suppose after the change they weren't able to get the information since we can no longer click back on people's GBs and see the boosts.

There's a lot of buildings missing info on the wiki that could be tracked down. Since it involves someone caring enough to find the sources less popular ones often don't have all info on bonuses.

BruteForceAttack

is it really worth staying in (HMA/EMA/Iron), just asking.

goods are worthless. how about atleast camping in CE and get your CF up to i dont know close to 80+, you can sell ce and pe goods for fps..

DeletedUser32824

is it really worth staying in (HMA/EMA/Iron), just asking.

goods are worthless. how about atleast camping in CE and get your CF up to i dont know close to 80+, you can sell ce and pe goods for fps..
CE is 140k/110k for the unbirthday quest, which would basically negate this strategy completely. I would be able to do 5 unbirthday quests instead of nearly 300, which would give far less goods and far less FPs.

RazorbackPirate

CE is 140k/110k for the unbirthday quest, which would basically negate this strategy completely. I would be able to do 5 unbirthday quests instead of nearly 300, which would give far less goods and far less FPs.
Which is why you need to get over your fear of being sniped when you snipe. If you're looking to maximize your RQs and FPs over the entire game, you'll need to replace UBQ with Spend FPs. How often is that going to happen anyway?

I had my city attacked and my Gong of Wisdom plundered right in front of me, as I was collecting my city! I still don't dive for it first thing when I collect. What's the chances of that happening again?

I think your plan is ok, but your motivation behind it is wrong. If you're building it so you can avoid the Spend FPs RQ, I think you're building an RQ engine that will work maybe through CA, and then what? Are you planning to just camp in the low ages?