• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
RazorbackPirate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• See MooingCat on utub. He is quitting because INNO on't fix cheating/glitch in the program. He explains the HOW in detail. Sad.
    Emberguard
    Emberguard
    I think you mean the other Youtuber?
    Johnny B. Goode
    Johnny B. Goode
    Only the first part of the video is about FoE, and he doesn't really go into all that much detail (certainly no more than I'd already known) before going into a full-fledged promo for another game. Now that's sad.
    Krockitt
    You mean FoElite. He posted a full exposure of the way people are using the dev console to cheat in gbg and gvg. Which despite Inno stating it is no longer possible, it absolutely is.
    Im glad the tav boosts are only 5% since i cant click without watching vids. If they were 20% then that would be a huge problem. I need an extra 20/25% boost to ward off attacks and possible plunder in my main city. Cant rely on shields every month
    RazorbackPirate
    RazorbackPirate
    Funny, I'm told network ad blockers work. But if you like the ads, ad away.
    Oswyn the noble
    Oswyn the noble
    I avoid playing on the pc because it wrecks havoc ..my pc is so low end, it struggles just to run chrome or paint.net. ill try dig up a modded apk file for adguard or other for mobile
    Vivid- Any who value relationship with guild would want to inform them. Desire to inform in such circumstances is reasonable and maybe an easy fix..... i see no reason to get emotional about it, claiming that suggestion should be called "...demand[ing] a new feature..." or claiming it's "One glitch in 9 years...". Don't eat your heart out. Some like the echo of their own thoughts and wish others to hear as well.
    Reactions: Agaselle
    UBERhelp1
    UBERhelp1
    If you want to keep tabs on all your guildies, then create a discord server or some kind of group chat. It shouldn't be mandated in game to have to inform guild leadership though.
    RazorbackPirate
    RazorbackPirate
    Says the one who felt the need to post this tripe on my page.

If a guild and it's leaders value relationship with their members, there is no need for members to contact them. Competent guild leaders were already aware of the issue.

You know what's easy? Typing into a keyboard telling us, with no evidence, how easy it is.
    Pardon my multiple posts while I try to figure things out being new. I like to do things correctly. I reposted because of getting dinged for being unformatted and again for forgetting to add a poll. These were corrections not for being out of control. I think you are just irritated with players using the forum for either the first time cuz I may have put something in here years ago, don't know.
    Reactions: Agaselle
    RazorbackPirate
    RazorbackPirate
    None of what you said is even close to the truth. I said what I meant, and meant what I said. One glitch in 9 years does not demand a new feature. The level of freak out over this is too much. For God's sake, go take a walk. Unplug. Enjoy some nature. It'll be fixed when it's fixed, your city and guild will be fine.
    hows your sheltering in place rule impacting your own mental state? the gov of california has extended ours until they come out with a vaccine. at least playing foe keeps me in check.
    Congrats, you won 200 FP in the music contest. Let me know what world you would like the FP placed on :)
    Im glad i found you on there bro. Its good to have at least 1 familiar person you know from here on any world
    Razorback, please PM me. (I can't start a conversation.)
    You can vote now. We were testing something to see if we could keep the vote active but keep people from replying to the thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…